Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Kinect Star Wars - Xbox 360 forum

Gamespot Review of Kinect Star Wars

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 3, 2012 5:55:22 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012 5:56:30 AM PDT
Rob E. says:
The Good:
Dance mode's silly choreography and music are comical fun.
It's gratifying to stomp around as a Rancor.

The Bad:
Lightsaber duels are slow to the point of monotony.
Storyline is derivative of the original trilogy.
All the fun is sapped out of using the Force.

Score: 5.0 out of 10
Silly dance sequences lighten the mood, but sluggish combat and a forgettable narrative make Kinect Star Wars a weak choice.

http://www.gamespot.com/kinect-star-wars/reviews/kinect-star-wars-review-6369636/

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 1:49:03 PM PDT
K. Geddings says:
it really seems more like a game for kids older hardcore gamers would prob not find much interest in it though if your a die hard star wars fan you might find some use out of it though.

Posted on Apr 4, 2012 6:32:38 AM PDT
I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter who loves Star Wars and we should have a blast with it...wasn't looking for anything deep...

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 11:10:20 AM PDT
I think my 20-year-old son with autism will enjoy this, based on the reviews - we got him a used x-Box 360 and a used Kinect simply for this game. I may write a review once we get it and he gets a chance to use it. So far his fav. Kinect game is the Disneyland one, with Puss in Boots a close second.

Posted on Apr 30, 2012 9:04:08 AM PDT
Joseph says:
I don't think that Kinect games are intended to cater to serious gamers. It's a newer gaming technology so all of the games that have come out thus far have been ones that rely on "having fun" with it. There are no depth to any of the games I've played so far. But they've been fun for me and anyone who has played them.

Perhaps once the novelty wears off, the more serious games will follow.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Apr 3, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about