Questions & Answers
Forbidden Island
by Gamewright
4.6 out of 5 stars (627)
$15.13
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
It really depends on what your criteria is. If you're trying to be thrifty...Forbidden Island. If you're playing with younger kids...Forbidden Island. If you looking for something easy to setup and put away...Forbidden Island. If you want something a tad more intricate and complex... Pandemic. If you're playing with teenagers and up... Pandemic. I would factor in the Pandemic expansion, "On the Brink" as well. It really makes Pandemic a great game even better! I like both.
Nov 29, 2010 by Jack
votes
The game is now out of print at the publisher. The higher price reflects the higher cost of having to trade for and purchase copies in the secondary market. If the game is reprinted in the future, the price will come back down as retailers are again able to buy it from the publisher. -- Respectfully, Robert S. Solow, Ph.D. CLS Games Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse LAND: (770) 966-8340 CELL: (770) 310-2498
Dec 17, 2013 by CLS Games -- Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
vote
I'm an adult, and I really liked it. check out Tabletop on Youtube http://youtu.be/DxG_ahmF1uM and you'll see how the game is played.
Sep 28, 2013 by M. Pascual
votes
Absolutely. I think it's more fun with 3 or 4 players but works just fine with two.
Feb 3, 2014 by James M. Weiss
votes
2-4 according to the rules. There are enough pieces for 5, but the gameplay would probably be chaotic.
Dec 27, 2013 by Cheddar
votes
Search for "clear sleeves standard card game pack". That's what we bought and we played Love Letters this weekend with the sleeves and it worked out great. The cards are nice and safe and the sleeves don't interfere at all.
Feb 6, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
While I know there is at least one electronic app for this game, this version is a "board" game and can be played on a table or floor.
Jan 13, 2014 by Raymond Bruce Jr.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers