The Big Cat will go the distance for 1000’s of rounds at hunting and target shooting in any weather. With the power plant able to yield a sizzling 950 fps and match grade accuracy with PBA Platinum ammunition.
Suitable for large pest control and small game hunting, the Big Cat 0.22 Caliber Air Rifle from Gamo features a lightweight and durable synthetic stock, combined with Gamo's polymer over molded precision rifled steel (fluted) barrel for climate protection. The rifle's heavy-duty power plant produces 950 feet per second (FPS) with PBA Platinum and 750 FPS with lead. The Big Cat has a single cocking system and features non-slip checkering the grip and forearm for steady aiming. The rifle comes complete with a 4x magnification, 32-millimeter objective rifle scope for precise target acquisition and carries a one year limited warranty from Gamo.
The Big Cat Air Rifle comes with a 4x32 Rifle Scope with rings.
- Velocity: 950 feet per second (FPS) with PBA Platinum, 750 FPS with lead
- Single shot
- Break Barrel: single cocking system
- Automatic cocking safety system
- Manual trigger safety
- Barrel: fluted polymer jacketed steel
- Trigger: second stage adjustable
- Stock: all-weather molded synthetic
- Butt Plate: ventilated rubber pad for recoil absorption
- Cheekpiece: twin cheek pads (comfortable for ambidextrous shooting)
- Checkering: Non-slip texture design on Grip and forearm
- Scope Ramp: grooved receiver
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Diameter: 32 millimeters
- Scope includes rings
- Weight: 6.1 pounds
- Length: 43.3 inches
- Ammunition: any 0.177 pellet
- Caliber: 0.22
- Trigger Pull: 3.74 pounds
- Cocking Effort: 30 pounds
- Barrel Length: 18 inches
Please Note: Gamo airguns are not toys and are recommended for use by those 16 years of age or older. Adult supervision is required. Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. Do not brandish or display your airgun in public. It may confuse people and it may be a crime. Police and others may think an airgun is a firearm. Do not change the coloration or markings to make it look more like a firearm. Buyer and user should conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of their airgun. The person handling the airgun and anyone nearby should always wear protective eyewear. Read all instructions before using. Always use care and shoot safely.