4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sling
Published on December 30, 2010 by acpellet*gunner

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping :(
Does what it's supposed to do, and it is comfortable. Worried a little at first because i don't have a traditional stock on my Ruger Blackhawk Elite pellet gun, so i didn't know if it would work. But it still works and I have had no problems with it. I just don't like that it took forever to arrive. Almost 3 weeks.
Published 15 months ago by A-WAX

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sling, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles (Sports)
This is a really nice sling and I highly recommend it. It fits nicely on my Crosman Titan GP but where the sling goes onto the barrel it was a little loose so I put a few rubber bands on it and it works perfectly. As for the part of the sling where it attaches to the stock of the gun it is also a little loose but it won't come off very easily. Once you have it over your shoulder neither of the sling attachments are going anywhere. It feels very nice when you have it over your shoulder and does not slide around due to the grippy underside. The shoulder pad is wonderful, it has a very soft padding and would be comfortable walk around with for hours. It would also fit other guns besides air rifles nicely. Over all it is a great sling and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars cody, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles (Sports)
This is a very nice sling, im glad someone finnaly come up with a sling for break barrel pellet guns. I us mine on my benjarmin trail nitro. Fits very well. I also used it in an airsoft war because i bought a $230 thompson and i did not!!!!! Want it to get all dinged up and it weighs 13 pounds so u do not want to be walking around all day in timber with something like that. THis sling performs very well if u r deciding on wether or not to get this u should deffinately do it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sling, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles (Sports)
If your air rifle does not come with sling mounts this product is the solution. The only down side is that the rear sling loop at the rifle butt side will tend to slip around and move forward, unless you add an additional strap or string perpendicular to the loop around the butt pad to prevent the loop from sliding forward. Otherwise a very nice product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gun Buddy Sling, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles (Sports)
This is an excellent sling that fits my weapon just great. I like how the sling has places to store your ammo if you need to. It is made perfect and is easy to install on weapon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping :(, November 14, 2013
A-WAX (California) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars good enough, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles (Sports)
The strap its self is of good quality but it tends to move quite a bit on my air rifle & really doesn't stay in place so it need to be put back the desired position quite a bit but that's understandable since there is really nothing to keep it in place on the barrel

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good, May 3, 2010
This review is from: Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles (Sports)
It fits pretty good on my crosman quest 1000. The material had a few loose strings coming off of it but other than that it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily Adaptable to the Perfect Airgun Sling!, February 24, 2015
This review is from: Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles (Sports)
As many airgunners are painfully aware, options are few when it comes to adding a sling to our rifles, all due to their very design. Some engineers do indeed include sling mounts in the design, but more often than not they are merely something wished for. Such was the case with my Ruger Yukon.

After several attempts at ordering the Gun Buddy (it'd be in my Cart, saved for later, deleted, decided against, thought about some more, saved again for later...) Until now. After realizing it was cheaper to order it from Pyramid Air but through Amazon to save a couple bucks on shipping (makes NO sense, I know!) I finally broke down and ordered it. Shipping was very fast- and cheaper- doing it that way, so I figured even if it didn't work out at least I'm not out a lot of money.

Immediately upon arrival I began dissecting the sling, looking for some way to adapt it to exactly what _I_ wanted it to be, which meant no way it was about to just be wrapped around the stock while praying it wouldn't slip. My Yukon's WAY too pretty for that! I liked the fact that Gamo had padded the front loop with a soft leather (or close to it) pad, so the bluing on the barrel should be OK; what I knew I had to deal with even before I bought it was the stock end. I even had a long list of potential items bookmarked such as D-rings, 1" webbing, and various sling components from which I might fashion something useful. As it turns out, however, with a bit of finesse I was able to unfold the loop at the stock end and return it to the standard position of a sling which only needs a mounting ring! Even better, I had sling mounts already added to my old Ithica saddlegun which I won't be using for a while, so I stole that and mounted it on the Yukon. Of course you can simply buy a standard sling mount for a few bucks, but I was anxious to finish this build on the spot, so a little scavenging was part of the fun.

After adjusting the straps to fit, the Gun Buddy turned out to be a very comfortable and affordable solution, one that I'll be adapting to any new break-barrels I add in the future, which is uh, this week! I'm including pics of what I did because for a little bit of work, this is certainly an easy cure for a lot of fellow airgunners out there! Hope I am able to help in some small way- any questions, feel free to contact me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gamo Rifle Sling, February 15, 2010
This review is from: Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles (Sports)
I have it on a .177 caliber air rifle with a break barrel and it works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten hut, December 10, 2012
DelKar "DelKar" (On the Internet.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles (Sports)
Loop.... Loop.... Move!!! No drilling... Screwing... Gluing... Scuffing!!! Excellent product. Gamo I'd well with this... Must have accessory for those who just want to keep it simple.

Gamo Gun Buddy Rifle Sling, Fits All Air Rifles