Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gamo Spinner Target Deluxe 62112210854 Spinning Air gun Targ
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2013
Seeing all the mixed reviews I figured I would clear up the confusion as I am holding this in my hand right now, I found it this week at my local w-mart which did have it and for only twenty bucks so I picked on up for some backyard fun.

First of all this is a nice little setup for recreational shooting ( overall height is ONLY around 32.75" stuck in the ground around 30" standing to top of paper target and around 24" for rotating spinner target ) it is built to last a while, it is solidly made of metal and powder coated nicely. It is very well thought out too, the shafts connect with one side of the rod flat so the stand does not spin when hit.

As for the spinning targets they are built to take PELLET-gun shots at a SAFE range ( box states 25 YARDS which is 75 FEET of distance between you and the target for those that can't figure that out ) and are weighted so they reset vertically every time ( I did have one that had some thick powder coating and didn't spin freely but with 2 minutes work it spins great )

The spinner targets are as follows ( AMAZON has it wrong there a total of TWELVE targets - EIGHT on the horizontal rod and FOUR on the top spinner when not using the paper target holder ) , the diamond is 1 1/4 " across & tall, the circle is 1 1/8 across, the pig is 1/34 across x 1 1/8" tall, the ram is 1 1/2" tall x 1 3/4" wide , the chicken is 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" , and the dove 2" tall x 1 3/4" wide and are held on with threaded nuts. SO they are NOT very BIG but suitable for fun shooting ( they ARE appropriate sizes for airgun fun ). There are 24 extra orange dots included to replace the ones on the targets when you "shoot them off" lol . This "system" is intended to be a little difficult so that there is actually a CHALLENGE to shoot it. if you want EASY go set up some clay pigeons or FRISBEE's if you want to sharpen your skill and have some fun with spinning targets this is GREAT.

The 25 INCLUDED paper targets are 5 1/2 square and are made quite well, not heavy cardboard but GOOD QUALITY paper ( I like these ) and the sit in the holder well. The metal holder is really nothing more than a slotted "U" the targets slide down into. Mine came with a spinner target that when you take the paper target holder off the top you then can put ANOTHER spinning / rotating ( circle & diamond ) target on the top.

SIDE NOTES- REMEMBER this is made for LEAD PELLETS and to be used at a SAFE DISTANCE, when you assemble it ( which is VERY EASY even though mine had no instructions ) just put some electrical tape ( or any tape you want - electrical is what I had handy and matches the color ) on the upright post at the joints and then you don't have to worry about them coming apart when you pull it out of the ground to move it ( and them it is 30" tall so you don't have to bend much ), and a little oil on the spinners shaft well make them go fast.

OVERALL I really like this target system, it is a QUALITY GAMO product , it is NOT to big and honestly not to small ( for it's intended purpose it is just right ) and would buy it again if needed.
22 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2010
I got this for my father for his birthday, and surprisingly, we BOTH have been having fun with it.
In reply to the previous review; air/pellet targets are SUPPOSED to be small because they are close range. The measurements, which you can easily find by GOOGLING the product name, are 35"H(with the tallest attachment) x 6"W.
My father has had it for a month and it has held up well, hasn't even had to change the stickers yet, despite taking a beating.
on July 16, 2013
Bought my first airgun at 41... He-Yaw! I got this and the Crosman "Spinning Zombie" targets. Here's my thoughts.

Day 1, I set this up and the Zombie targets. The spinners are VERY small. So my kid and I ended up shooting at the Zombie targets. Mind you, we bought the cheapest Daisy "Buck" for his size. The Zombies worked well, being large enough to forgive the poor accuracy of the "Buck". We shot from 15 feet away and enjoyed the heck out of it, hitting 1 in 5.

Fast forward a month, and I'm hitting the Zombies 3 out of 5 from the porch (~20 yards) with a junky gun I have to aim right of my target to hit with. Bah. So I got an adult gun that was accurate, and soon found that the larger targets offered no challenge.

Now I'm back to this one, and I can hit a spinner 2 out of 10 from 20 feet. Humbling. Aggravating. Challenging. Heck, from any kind of distance, just getting them all in the 6" paper target is hard enough. And 20 feet is about the range where my sight covers the entire target sticker. The sticker are just the standard size "dots" used for clearance sales, about the size of a dime. The round target is the size of a half dollar or Canadian loony. Very small.

Novice shooters should avoid these. I have this and the larger targets side by side, and switch back to the Zombies when I feel frustrated. Which is often. However, if you want to be challenged, this is very nice package. You also get the paper targets and holder for playing best of 10, etc... Which is a nice add on. It has held up well to my Daisy 880 with BB's and Pellets, with hardly a scratch on the powder coating. Nice "ding" when you hit a spinner, and they spin very quickly and easily. You can also tie balloons from the arms or top spinner for easy targets that make fun noises for the kiddos.

Shooters looking for a challenge will appreciate these, kids and newer shooters will curse them. I have. (Seriously, is this thing really feeding BB's or am I just shooting air?) I look forward to getting enough skill to hit these consistently, and I'm glad I have them for later on, but I do feel a might silly being only able to hit them from 15 feet and in. I feel like I'm standing on top of them. Far more satisfying to nail larger targets at greater distances. Also, these targets are darn near impossible if your pellet gun isn't reasonably accurate.
on March 26, 2015
If you're looking for something large, this is not for you as many people have complained about. Price isn't bad for what it is and the extra target cards it came with was really nice. Only a few stickers to re-place on targets, but I didn't even know they'd come with and purchased some orange spray paint anyway.

The fact that the targets are different animals may not seem like a big deal and I didn't think much of it when purchasing, but when you're shootin' with friends and having a good time It's kind of funny "You shootin' for pig this time?" "Nah, go goat or go home" "That looks more like an antelope to me."
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 7, 2015
This is a versatile set for target shooting. It has various spinning targets, a stand for a paper target and the capability to shoot balloons. If it were not for the orange stickers, I would struggle to see the targets from 25 yards. The targets are very small and you need a high level of stability and skill to shoot these. I was using a Stoeger X20 suppressor 22 caliber.

The targets hold up well, and there is no dent at all. The impression of the pellet is all I see so they hold up to impact.

The stand is stable in the ground, and the setup was frustrating without documentation, though I figured it out.

Great target for an advanced/expert shooter. This is not for beginners or novices.
on November 22, 2015
At first I thought the targets were too small, but for an airsoft gun, it's actually the right size. However, it isn't very high off the ground. It would benefit to be 2-3 ft higher. The metal support could be a lot sturdier and heavier for stability. In spite of this, my son still enjoys hitting the targets.
on June 18, 2011
Yes, this item is small, I can get over that, but what I can't get over is the TERRIBLE quality of this product.

The entire target is not all one piece, you have to connect each of the rods together. The lower portion is 2 separate pieces and then the two top pieces are interchangeable, making it 3 pieces connected at one time. When transporting the target you have to pick it up in a way in which you can hold all the pieces together or else they will fall off as you are carrying it. Don't expect each piece to line up either, the entire target was cockeyed once put together.

After 5 shots with the paper target attachment on, the attachment was already broken. While adjusting my scope I accidentally shot the side of it which bent the metal together so that target cards will not slide in anymore.

After hitting each of the spinning targets a few times they are already bent and twisted.

I don't understand a target that after a few rounds of shooting from an air gun is almost garbage. I tried emailing the company but after weeks still no reply.

Save yourself the trouble and look at a different brand target.
on February 3, 2014
Ok, I read the reviews saying how small these are so I'm not returning them but... man they are small targets. I got them for the kids to be able to have fun with. Only the older kids can hit them. They hold up well and are easy to set up but unless you're hitting a normal target bulls eye every round, forget it. The fun really disappears quick when you can't tell where you're missing without a target set up behind this and then what's the point. Save your money and set up a pop can or something.
on March 6, 2014
This product is very small you would never guess buy pictures the pieces don't lock together they just slide into each other so I don't recommend this product. I also received two because when I placed order it was stopped due to wrong card. So when re ordered with other card they decided to re activate my order with out my permission and shipped me two what a pain with their system. Watch out for this they always charge to send back even when it is their mistake so out of a few things I have tried to stop they send anyway
on November 15, 2013
has it all, spinnery north and souths, and a target holder for the gamo targets for airguns, has around the world , as well as , strong frame , very heavy rust proofing...lttle rams, the spinners make shooting, so fun , for me and the kids, and kid in me! worth the money, every penny ! now you got a shooter, get some safe to shoot at spinning actions, leave no doubt to a 'HIT'.. YAY! Breaks, down for easy storage, no rust in 6 months.ok?