4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pellet
This is another pellet that worked well with my Benjamin 392. Like the Gamo Match pellet, this pellet also was tricky to load. The sharp angles/edges seemed to get caught and I needed to wiggle it around before the bolt could push it in. Once loaded it flew straight and nearly penetrated a 3/4" board with 5 pumps at 25'.
Published on March 12, 2010 by Ron O.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Gamo ammo
I am shooting a Benjamin TrailNP .22 cal with a 4x scope. It's a pretty accurate gun (more accurate than I can shoot it). I've tried a number of different pellets and here is what I recommend and don't recommend.

Recommend:
Published on October 19, 2012 by Chris

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pellet, March 12, 2010
This review is from: Gamo Spire Point Double Ring .22 Caliber Magnum Pellets (Tin of 250) (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good accuracy with RWS 52, October 1, 2010
I own a fussy RWS 52 that just wouldn't group with any pellet. Finally I bumped into these gamo pellets and now the gun is amazingly accurate. The pellets as such do not show the quality of RWS, and there's no guarantee they'll work as well with all guns. Works for me and makes me happy - at a reasonable price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Gamo ammo, October 19, 2012

Recommend:
1. Gamo TS-22 tight fit, maintains velocity (supposed to be good for distance but my max target is 38 yards. I'm working through my first tin, but I like them. Only downside, is they can be tough to load, because the fit is that tight
2. Gamo Rocket tight fit, maintains velocity, I've shot 3 tins and been fairly impressed with accuracy, distance & power.
3. Stoeger X-Field High Impact good fit and accuracy. They weren't cheap and shot about as well as the next recommendation
4. Benjamin Discovery- good fit, accuracy and decent power (no real test, just gut feel). The least expensive of all four, but let's be honest, it's not like we're shooting 30-06 rounds

Don't Recommend:
1. Gamo Spire Point Double Ring- these are okay, but they don't have a tight fit and lose power (accuracy suffers as well). I haven't done a scientific test, but you can hear the gun "exhale" and the drop is more considerable compared to the TS-22 and Rocket. I'm still using them, but I'm having to flare the end when I load them (I'm using another pellet and have loaded 2 at a time. Makes for an interesting shot).
2. JSB Match Diablo Exact Jumbo RS- these were pricey and not very good. The fit was not tight, accuracy suffered and they dropped considerable power.
3. Predator Polymag- Let me start by saying, I ordered from Perfect Aim Sports and the United States Postal Service brutalized the package and Morgan had a new tin to me in a day!! Kudos to Perfect Aim. Now, the pellets are not probably the worst of the three. The fit is somewhat loose and the accuracy is awefull. I was able to watch them spiral way off target, in the sunlight. I'm not sure how they get away with saying "Match Grade Accuracy" on the tin. I would defintely not order these again and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with 2 tins of them (well, 1 1/2, since USPS destroyed 1/2 of the first one).

I hope this helps someone and keeps you from wasting money on products that aren't very good. I'm not an expert, just a guy who has shot about 1000 pellets out of my Benjamin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pellets!, March 26, 2011
I have been using these with my Beeman sportsman RS2. I highly recommend these pellets for this gun. My rifle has been achieving amazing groupings. This pellet is a cold killing - heavy hitting hunting round.

1.0 out of 5 stars many in bad uniform! :(, December 14, 2011
Very bad manufacturing, none of these pellets look good enough to shoot, could be a bad batch. but i never been happy with any of gamo's pellets ever. crosman or beeman pellets work flawless in all my spring and PCP rifles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unacceptable!, June 14, 2011
Advertised as 15.9 grain and those I received were 15.4 grain. I know this sounds picky, but I'm trying hard to find an optimum pellet weight for accuracy in my air rifle and this really is a 1/2 grain difference. Have been through this mess with Gamo pellets before and am finally understanding what more than 1 dealer explained to me: that Gamo changes the specs on their pellets and do NOT change their item numbers. This is it for me! NO MORE GAMO ANYTHING!!! I don't blame Amazon for this because Gamo is doing it to all their vendors. The vendor orders what the Gamo list depicts and they receive something different but Gamo invoices it as what was ordered.

Not worth the cost of sending these back for a refund but now I am stuck with a can of pellets that I already had 2 of and don't need any of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pellets, May 15, 2012
These pellets work much better in the crossman 2240 than the round nose gamo pelletes. They seem to load in the chamber easier and are more accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars accurate pellet, October 8, 2011
These pellets work great. They are accurate with plenty of stopping power. Squirrels are no match for these pellets. Much more accurate than some other pellets with bb's in the tip.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Pellets, November 21, 2012
The pellets in the picture are nice and shiny and even glint a bit. The actual pellets received look nothing like the picture. (Check the customer pictures for actual pellets shipped.) They are just zero gloss rough lead pellets with poor manufacturing. Some of the pellets were almost too large to be inserted in the rifle barrel and had to be shoved in HARD and some were so small that you could literally drop them into the barrel and would fall out if you turned it over. Many of them are out of round as well. There is no way to shoot a consistent grouping with this product. I can't say whether or not the double ring would make for a more effective "kill" or not -- you'd have to be darn lucky to ever hit your target.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accurate ammo for my gun, January 10, 2013
so far seems to be the most accurate pellets for my Benjamin Titan pellet rifle, on my gun it gives me a group of less than 1/2" at 30 yards, and I am not that great of a shot.