5.0 out of 5 stars Great clips
Published on January 23, 2012 by Matt

3.0 out of 5 stars Price is a bit high.
I orderd 4 sets of Magazine clips for my PT-85. The mag clip that came with the pistol was defective. Made out of plastic, they arent going to last long. Now I have extra clips to shot with or to save until a clip(s) break(s).
Published on September 22, 2011 by Thunder Diesel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clips, January 23, 2012
This review is from: Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) (Sports)
This clip system is by far the most convenient of any pellet gun clip system I have ever used. These extra clips are very handy. They are great to have for your quick loading P-25 or P-85 Gamo pistol. I find that I can get about 3 clips in on a single CO2 cartridge before needing a new one. The last clips worth of shots are a bit weak, so 2 clips worth if you really need the FPS for your activity. I would not buy more than 2 extra clips for your pistol as you will need to reload CO2 after 2-3 clips anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for Gamo PT-85, February 25, 2012
This review is from: Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) (Sports)
Gamo PT-85 comes with only one magazine for 2x8 pellets. After about 45-50 shots from a 12g CO2 cartridge the power starts to go down. The accuracy goes down with power, so it's the time to change the cartridge, and while you're at it you can reload your magazines as well.
IMHO, three magazines (48 pellets total) with Gamo PT-85 are a perfect combination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gamo P-25 & PT-85 Magazine, July 22, 2011
Mike Kim (JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) (Sports)
If you purchase a P-25 or a PT-85 with a mock silencer the extra clips are a must less time reloading on the field and more time shooting. I like being able to reload with knowing I still have at least 8 shots left in the gun ready to shoot while I reload. Never get caught with a empty gun again or miss a shot because you were reloading. The price is RIGHT and the Mags work with no problem no matter how fast you're pulling the trigger. I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THIS 5 STARS IF THE CLIPS WERE METAL. BUT EVEN THOUGH IT'S PLASTIC THEY ARE VERY SOLID. THIS IS A MUST HAVE OPTION

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) (Sports)
I love the fact i can have extra mags loaded with pellets for different situations and know that after i use the 3 mags i have now, I know its time to change the Co2 if i want any power behind my shots. Keep up the good work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and package, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) (Sports)
Description and photo of item is real. Good quality and package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
fits great

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) (Sports)
If you are going to do any sort of shooting these mags are essential. They load easily and are exactly the same as what came with my pistol. Also of note is that they fit perfectly in the holster. Don't be without these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost a need if you're going to extensively shoot your Gamo pistol, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) (Sports)
I own a PT-85, which I like to shoot, but although the mag holds 16 rounds, they go by so fast, so if you're contemplating getting a P-25 or PT-85, I would suggest putting this item in your cart and saving it for later, because if you like your new pistol, I bet you'll be back for these.

For me, I can run about four mags worth of ammo on my PT-85 before the C02 cartridge starts to get weak. That seems to be a bit higher than the norm, and I'm not sure if it's the temperature/humidity where I live, and/or the altitude. Anyway, I haven't had any issues with these extra mags. No jams or loss of feed, so they're workin' good for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but pricey, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) (Sports)
Exactly as described although a bit pricey for what they are. However, best price I could find. I would still recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars little pain to load, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) (Sports)
there great for just unloading pellets down rang but reloading it sucks 1 turn 1 turn then you have 8 rounds on one side then drop clip flip and then you have 8 more just to send down rang

Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines)
$18.95 $16.99