5.0 out of 5 stars THIS is the version people are looking for.
My goodness there's tons of rip-off covers of this song available for mp3 purchase on Amazon. This is the one most people are probably looking for.

For being a satire of current trends in Korean pop music/videos, the song itself is darn good in its own right.
Published 23 months ago by DRF

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Keeps your feet moving
Because this is in another language I had a hard time at first because I enjoy singing along to songs, but this is just a great dancing song and gets energy flowing
Published 21 months ago by Gary

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS is the version people are looking for., September 9, 2012
DRF (Central Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Music)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally the REAL version is available in Amazon, September 10, 2012
Marc Perez (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Music)
Just to reaffirm other reviewers this is the version of Gangnam Style to get here on Amazon. I don't feel the need to describe how awesome this song is because If you are in this page you already love it anyway!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, A Serious Artist Who Does NOT Take Himself Too Seriously, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Music)
The first time I saw this video was 3 months ago while watching a Korean show that wasn't even popular. At the time I laughed it off thinking it must be one of those asian gimmick songs. However, I couldn't shake this desire to want to watch it again and googled it. I have since become not just inspired by the song, but by the humility and down-to-earth attitude of the artist. You can totally see this guy laugh at himself or make fun of his own "super stardom status." This is a serious artist who does NOT take himself too seriously, and that is more than I can say about most artists out there who are the opposite (unserious artists who takes themselves too seriously). Buy it and support this guy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did amazon took so long to get this song?, September 10, 2012
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Music)
Another catchy k-pop song. The music video is the best, funny and entertaining. Everytime I listen to this song it makes me want to dance. This song is probably the "NEW" Party Rock Anthem. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars never forgotten, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Music)
i can't wait to look back on this song and it's popularity in ten years. i'm picturing something along the lines of a VH1 special.

4.0 out of 5 stars Descent song, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Music)
My daughter absolutely loves this song she listens to it all of the time thats all I can really say about this song

5.0 out of 5 stars Gangnam Style, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Music)
My daughter loves to listen to this song. I have it on my Kindle fire so that went she is fussy or in a bad mood, we can play it for her and it settles her down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gangnam, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Music)
Gangnam stile is a catchy song. I don't understand almost any word in it but I do know that I like it and that I hope Psy will make a American release because after seeing the music video and laughing from it I just bet the lyrics are as good as they sound.
This song is unlike any other hip-hop song I own. The man behind Gangnam Style definitely knows how to place words to a good beat while still having it all come together neatly.
Gangnam style is definitely danceable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oppa Gangnam Style!, October 6, 2012
Op- Op- Op-
Op- Op- Op-

Oppa Gangnam style.

There comes a time in every well-dressed man's life when he must do a silly horse dance into the sunset. Gentlemen, that time has come.

5.0 out of 5 stars oh cmon, February 11, 2013
you know you love it!

why on earth does anyone need a review, go to youtube and listen, decide for yourself.

have fun