This is a complete compressed air distribution system that is designed to easily install beneath walls of new construction, or on wall surfaces of existing workshops.
(2) 51051 COMPRESSED AIR OUTLET - Mount these professional-looking aluminum blocks wherever compressed air is needed.Blocks are ported on top and back, to allow for wall mount, hidden mount or ceiling mount applications. Uses 1/4" NPT to attach your quick release air coupling and includes a water vapor drain valve.Outlet Kit includes: mounting block, hand valve and 5 fittings
(1) 51054 COMPRESSOR MANIFOLD - Use this aluminum block to mount on the wall next to your air compressor. Included is a 3/8 NPT fitting to screw into your air compressor regulator. Use a piece of the tubing to jump from the compressor to this block and you now have a distribution point to get air to all the air outlets.Manifold Kit includes: mounting block and 7 fittings.
(100 ft roll) 51056 TUBING - This nylon tubing is durable, flexible, lightweight and compressor oils have no effect on its performance. It has a working pressure of 150 psi.1/2" OD x 3/8 ID tubing flows 40 scfm @ 50 feet of length.
(6) 51052 3/8 NPT STRAIGHT - 3/8 NPT male fitting
(1) 51055 TEE - A branch fitting to add additional outlets to the compressed air system
(4) 51053 UNION ELBOW- Use this fitting to configure the system around corner