Iron Chef America 12 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Flay vs. Staib Walter Staib battles against Iron Chef Flay.
2. Flay vs. Hughes Cooking Channel host Chuck Hughes battles Iron Chef Bobby Flay.
3. Morimoto vs. Pasternack Who will keep their head above water in the rocky seas of Kitchen Stadium?
4. Flay vs. Christensen Will Chef Christensen rise to the occasion or explode under the pressure?
5. Morimoto vs. Tila Will it be Chef Tila or Chef Morimoto who is tossed into the flames?
6. Flay vs. Knibb It's a seafood showdown when Chef Jason Knibb challenges Chef Bobby Flay.
7. Symon vs. Mooking Will Chef Roger Mooking rock Chef Symon's world or leave singing the blues?
8. Flay vs. Stein The Windy City or the Big Apple - who will reign supreme in this battle?
9. Symon vs. Hearst Will youth and exuberance trump age and experience in this battle?
10. Symon/Burrell vs. Cora/Irvine The Chairman is preparing for a super-sized battle of culinary masters!
11. Cora vs. Carter After this battle, will there be a gracious winner or a sore loser?
12. Garces vs. Medina Which chef has the flavor, and which will fall flat?
13. Cora vs. Schneider Chef David Schneider channels his inner Ares as he enters Kitchen Stadium.
14. Forgione vs. Cantrel Will Chef Cantrel take down the newly crowned Iron Chef Mark Forgione?
15. Garces vs. Paley Will Chef Vitaly Paley play a song of victory against Iron Chef Garces?
16. Cooper vs. Forgione Chef Cooper is the first challenger to face Iron Chef Marc Forgione.
17. Garces vs. Solomonov Will Kitchen Stadium be filled with brotherly love or sibling rivalry?
18. Symon vs. Johnson Can Chef Wayne Johnson count on a win, or will his record be in the red?
19. Garces vs. Casella A seafood duel takes place between Chef Garces and Chef Casella.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Karine Bakhoum, Kevin Brauch|
|Supporting actors||Alton Brown, Mark Dacascos, Jose Garces, John O'Hurley|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I like watching the creativity of menus and dishes presented with sometimes unusual ingredients.
I like that there are different iron chefs that compete.
This is the show that started all cooking competitions, and it has only gotten better since the original Japanese version. Read morePublished 16 months ago by the pix
The Iron Chef/Chopped schtick has me by the cojones. After a good night's drinking, nothing suits me better than a couple of episodes.Published 17 months ago by John Yevuta
My wife and I love to watch the cooking show's at night when there is nothing really on for movies. Chopped is our favorite but Iron Chef is what we first started watching. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Daddy of 1