Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on May 12, 2013
As my title have said. I was very skeptic before I used this product.

Garcinia Cambogia Advanced -Lose Weight AND Gain Much Needed Energy in 1 All Natural Veggie Cap Full of Garcinia Extract! - NEW "Jitter-Free" Advanced Formula! - TV Doctor Required 60% HCA to Help You LOSE WEIGHT FAST-Guaranteed!!!

Just like the first person who reviewed it. I was also one of the viewers where I saw Dr. Oz's interview with Dr. Julie Chen few weeks ago. My first impression was this products maybe just one of those products that have been overblown by hype promotions. I have used hundreds of weight loss product before and have wasted not hundreds but probably thousands of dollars. But if your like me who is desperate to loss weight, your first thought would be to try it. There is always this kind of thinking in you that maybe this product would be the answer to your weight loss problem.

So to make the long story short. I tried it, but after just few days of using it I felt the difference from other similar products that I have used before. The big difference is on my mood. I felt very lively at my sluggishness was lost.

And after just few weeks of using it lost 15 pounds. My wife cannot believe it the day he arrived from active duty. I can still remember here words when she arrived. " Are you taking drugs? You have slimmed so much. Your much different from where I saw you on Skype". This really a great product with just clear result and with no hype.

Today I can honestly say that my weight loss quest has ended.
on September 20, 2013
I started this product the day I got it..Sept 9th. This works great. I was 214. I am now 208 lbs. I go to the gym also but I feel this does its job. In fact, I ordered two more bottles today. I'm in the medical field and I want to keep in shape. I like this product a lot. I bought a bottle for my wife as well. Try it..If you take medication ask your doctor first if there are any interactions.
on May 9, 2013
OK, I'll admit I bought this one because it was so highly recommended on TV. It's super cheap here on amazon and I really need to lose some weight.

Since I have over 20 lbs to lose I also got their green coffee bean energy - slender cleanse advanced bundle on here - Green Coffee Bean Energy AND Slender Cleanse Advanced-2 Advanced Formula's Working Together to Help You Lose Weight AND Gain Energy! All Natural Green Coffee Bean Extract is "Jitter-Free" With The TV Doctor's Required 50% Chlorogenic Acids Perfectly Mat...

Between the 3 products I've lost 5 pounds in 6 days which I think is awesome and more than I expected.

I'm going to buy the same set up for my wife now.
on November 10, 2013
It was ineffective in all claims. I'm going back to synedrex because it works. I'm not overweight by any means, but I have about 5 pounds to loose to hit my goal weight. I'm 5'7" and 130 right now. I actually gained 3 pounds while taking this. Don't waste your money on this product!!!
on June 19, 2014
I took this product last year before the holidays. I only took it for about a month and a half and lost 30lbs. I was healthier and full of energy. It was probably the best supplement I have ever taken for weight loss. I will be starting it again next week when my shipment comes in. I have gained back about half of the weight due to being lazy and eating out way too much! I look forward to the great results. Hopefully this time I can stick to it longer!
on May 12, 2013
You know there is nothing i can say about this product "THIS IS SO AMAZING"

I was so very embarrass to my self because so my WEIGHT. My friends tell me to drink this do this etc and there is no any result so i try a bit research here on amazon, and i found this cheap Garcinia Cambogia Advanced and try to read the reviews and the reviews get me amaze so i purchased this item together with Green Coffee Been Green Coffee Bean Energy AND Slender Cleanse Advanced-2 Advanced Formula's Working Together to Help You Lose Weight AND Gain Energy! All Natural Green Coffee Bean Extract is "Jitter-Free" With The TV Doctor's Required 50% Chlorogenic Acids Perfectly Mat...

You know what i get? I LOST 5 POUNDS IN JUST ONE WEEK!!!
on November 13, 2013
I think the products I ordered work and have recommended family and friends to Amazon. The website was easy to use and understand. The links are also easy to use. I had a ball window shopping and making my wish list and my Christmas list too!!!
on May 18, 2013
I've seen Garcinia Cambodia on TV a few weeks ago and I knew this is something that would work for me. Well, that's what I said with all the products I've tried to lose these stubborn fats. So i was trying to search the product here on amazon, and after the fast delivery of Amazon and immediately trying it for a few days, I was shocked! I DID LOSE WEIGHT! My waistline dropped 4 inches.

Having Slender Cleanse Advance bundled with Garcinia Cambodia was a steal! I not only lost weight but I have all the energy.
Also i bought Green Coffee Bean Energy AND Slender Cleanse Advanced Green Coffee Bean Energy AND Slender Cleanse Advanced-2 Advanced Formula's Working Together to Help You Lose Weight AND Gain Energy! All Natural Green Coffee Bean Extract is "Jitter-Free" With The TV Doctor's Required 50% Chlorogenic Acids Perfectly Mat...for my perfect energy.
on June 22, 2014
I took this with the slender cleanse and all I got was gas and loose stools. If that's what you want, you got it! I wasn't expecting a miracle, just a boost, that was a no go.
on May 17, 2013

I'm going to buy the same set up for my wife now.

See 1 answered question