Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 11, 2013
I take one pill in the morning with breakfast and my appetite is slowly changing to the point that I only need a small lunch and dinner. I change my cravings and quantity of food needed to feel full. Because of that reduction on the number of calories, I am losing wweight gradually and slowly without feeling weak at all.
on April 29, 2014
I don't know about the other people who didn't give this product 5 stars but IMHO it does rate it. I have tried many diet pills/supplement both online and in the brick and mortar stores without much success until I came across this baby. Nutra Labs did something right with the formula. I have already lost a couple inches in my worst trouble spot, my gut! Most other products I didn't lose much at all. Nothing I could write home about. Whatever the formulation is as I am no chemist, they got it right. This product suppresses my appetite just right. I don't get the jitters or get totally irritable like the other products I tried. What good is a weight loss product if you feel like the walking dead most of the time! I can't vouch for the other people that have tried this but it works for me. And I will replenish my supply when I get near the end. I just hope enough people get this product to keep the lab in business. I need this stuff! Gets my high 5 star vote of confidence!
on May 2, 2014
I just received these and I am very excited to try them! I have tried other Garcinia Cambogia products and have had a
lot of success.I like the fact that these are 1500mg,contain 60% HCA,and an added bonus is all of the vitamins all in
the same pill! With a money back guarantee you can't go wrong!
on June 14, 2013
My wife insisted I get this for her. She had heard a lot about it, and is having a difficult time losing weight. I am very pessimistic about so called miracle product promos. My wife has been taking the product faithfully for a week and a half now, with no real diet changes, and has lost five pounds. She is excited, so I will continue too encourage her. For my wife's sake, I truly hope the product does even somewhat of what it claims it will do. Not everything Dr. Oz endorses is a miracle product, but we'll see !
on March 10, 2014
I think it's all in our heads.. These are huge pills. And I think what makes you full is by drinking all that water with those pills.. I did loose weight but not b pay these. I did clean eating and exercise
on May 3, 2014
This product truly helps curve my appitite. I have tried so many others and they don't do a thing for me. I have felt fuller and can control my snacking easier while taking the Platinum Garcinia Cambogia. The plus is all the vitamins and potassium thats included. This really does do what is promised.
on August 24, 2013
my husband actually ordered this product the first time and then saw it had vitamins in it, he already takes a vitamin so I said I would try it. it worked well when you take it an hour before eating. I was pleased enough to place a second order and hope I can be more regular about taking it before the meal.
on May 2, 2014
I love the fact I don't have to choke down so many pills to do the same job. These took affect on me the first day! I have high cholesterol and Garcinia Cambogia may help me. I recommend this to my friends and family.
on May 4, 2014
I really love this product because it helps you lose weight by suppressing your appetite but also provides much needed vitamen and minerals while you are losing weight. This pill gets it right. Will buy again.
on June 18, 2013
I saw one reviewer cautioned consumers to look at these reviewers of this product carefully. If you notice, every reviewer has a one or two-month time frame in which they posted all their product reviews. Coincidence? I believe someone has gone to a great deal of trouble to fabricate the reviews on this product. Don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself. The deceit here just ticked me off so i wanted to post this. Trying to find a quality product and i usually put alot of weight on other reviews with amazon for peace of mind. I didn't find a single reviewer who I didn't question here. Be warned!

See 1 answered question