Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Garcinia Cambogia Extract - 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia GOLD - 500 mg, 180 Veggie Capsules (Clinically-Proven, Multi-Patented, Water-Soluble SuperCitrimax® 60% HCA Extract for Weight-Loss)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 26, 2013
I am a skeptic when it comes to things like this. I do not believe in 'magic pills', and let me tell you - THIS IS NOT ONE. It is not a magic pill that will just make your skinnier or lose your weight without your effort. Before I bought this, I read the negative, and the positive reviews. Many of the negative were talking about how they did none of the work, and only gave it 30 minutes before eating. You're not going to get any results like that. So, if you're looking for a magic pill, this isn't for you.

If, however, you are willing to take this in addition to something as SIMPLE as walking, you will benefit! I was WAY out of shape, with no muscles, and was in no way ready to run or do some huge boot camp type ordeal. All I have are 3 & 5 lb weights, a step, and a fitness ball. These are all easy, inexpensive utensils to my weight loss. I take my pill at 8am, 12pm, and 4:30pm. I plan to eat between 9am-10am, 1pm-2pm, and 6-7pm. These are my MAIN meals. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. I give it at least an hour to let the pill hit me, and then, when I do, I do not crave any snacks, or any deserts, or anything. I eat smaller portions, and I don't feel hunger for more! THIS HAPPENED THE FIRST DAY I TRIED THEM.

I am taking the 3 pills per meal. I am eating an hour after taking them. I am working out 'lightly' for 30 minutes. I am eating things like sandwich subs, from pasta (smaller portions), from fish and chicken. I am not eating sweets like ice cream or candy or baked goods.

You have to be an active participant in your weight loss. If you do, then this pill will work for you. I have been working on it for two weeks. I have lost 12 lbs. AND I AM NOT HUNGRY. (: (: (:
11 comment| 269 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2013
I havent really changed any of my normal eating habits nor have i added exercise to the mix. I have however lost 4 sizes in the past two months. GREAT STUFF!
11 comment| 257 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2013
I was very impressed with the company Nutrigold for their speedy delivery and packaging and best of all their prices. I took this product for several weeks with no results. I plan on starting it again as I had to stop the first time due to surgery I had to have. It's really too earlier to tell until I start back on them.
0Comment| 217 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2014
The latest hype. Made me feel sick to my stomach. My neighbor's wife was sick too. Don't waste your money. This stuff went off the shelves after the Dr. Oz show about it. I don't recommend this product.
on May 21, 2015
Hi look and listen people are asking me how i lost all the fat that I had in my body they are stunned I lost 120 pound from 340 pound I had in body fat in four months no gimmicks cross my heart my doctor ask me how I did it I said with garcinia gambogia it really works I have photos from when I was fat and how I look now it's amazing I wish the company see how I look now and then thanks.D.P
on February 18, 2013
I did a lot of searching online for this after seeing the Dr. Oz show about Garcinia. I found this to have what he said to look for. Well this has 60% HCA, instead of 50% like Dr. Oz mentioned. I noticed a lot of bad reviews on this and also noticed most people that are complaining are taking 3000 mg total a day... On the experiment of the 60 people, half having the placebo and the other half taking just under 1500 mg's, the people taking the garcinia extract lost double what the placebo people lost.

Maybe people on here shouldn't be taking 3000 mg like it says on the bottle. Maybe it's to much?? Instead take the amount Dr Oz suggested. I am sure the manufacture of this product wants people to take more just so they will need to buy again sooner. Here is the paragraph from Dr. Oz's page..
"Many studies have shown promise. One randomized placebo-controlled study followed 60 obese persons for 8 weeks. With a calorie-restricted diet (1200 kcal/day) and an HCA dose of 1320 mg/day, the experimental group lost an average of 14 pounds (compared to 6.1 pounds in the placebo group). The participants also noted reduced appetite."

I haven't weighed myself since I started. I want to give it a week first, but once I get my results, I will update this review.

***Update***2/20/2013
First week of use equaled a lose of 3 lbs! Let see what week 2 brings.

***Update****3/22/2013
Now down 12lbs.Again, this is also switching to a 1500 calorie diet and exercising 30 min. once a week average. Started at 254lbs and am 6 foot tall.
77 comments| 502 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2015
Before you believe in the hype...maybe do a little research on how many times companies have taken Dr. oz to court for false advertising.
this is an article on CNN about his latest scam...The garcinia product. When you watch the trial, he is obviously avoiding answering the questions that would incriminate him and really justs beats around the bush with his completely indirect answers.

This product is a scam, and I hope this whole congressional court hearing clears a lot of the questions and lies floating around.

I have never personally taken this product, but I sincerely dislike people being lied to in a world so focused on looks and weight loss. It's an epidemic and people are just trying to make quick dollars off of you who fall victim to things like this. I'm sorry to those who get up and work hard for their money...just to see it go down the drain into some rich pricks pockets.
review image
on February 17, 2013
Sunday is my weigh-in day. I'll try to post Sunday updates on my progress.
===============
2/17/2013
When I listened to Dr. Oz's three-part television coverage of Garcinia Cambogia online, I took notes. He was very specific about what a consumer should look for in the product they purchase. I spent considerable time online and in my city searching for a product that met these criteria. This product seems to do this better than any other. It is also less expensive than many products that claim to meet Dr. Oz's requirements but clearly fail to do so. Several of these other products include other ingredients associated with weight loss. I was only interested in Garcinia Cambogia with added calcium and potassium. This product is also much less expensive than retailers in my city are selling less an inferior product for. I'm noticing that very few sellers are selling a one month supply that allows for a full 3000mg per day. This was the maximum dosage recommended by Dr. Oz without physician approval.

Since I've not been able to locate any product in my own city that meets the specs, today I ordered two bottles. Shipping was free and there was not tax.

I'm giving it a 5 star rating because it is the ONLY product I've found so far that meets Dr. Oz's specs.

============================================
Update March 7th 2013 -- Week #1

I've taken the product for just over a week. My observations to date are:
1) It has an impact that has eliminate my cravings for sweets - my downfall.
2) It has eliminated mood swings in a positive way I could not have full anticipated.
3) Combined with exercise and healthy eating, I have experienced more weight loss than I would have without it. Several years ago I lost just over 30 pound to put myself at my ideal weight. Having gained part of it back and having a difficult time getting restarted with exercise and healthy eating, I hoped this would help. It has.
4) I think it took several days before I saw a change that I could only attribute to the product. (I was loosing more weight than I could account for with exercise and reduced calories.)
5) I developed a method of when and how much I would take based on the totality of what I heard in the Dr. Oz show and some additional information I read from the people who did the original research. I was unable to take it for several days because of a standard medical procedure I needed to undergo. Once I have more data to report, I don't mind doing so.
6) Bottom line, given the exercise and dietary changes I made, taking this product was a good decision for me.

For those interested --
My order arrived promptly. While waiting on my order I located two other products that meet the original standards I was looking for. The prices similar

=========================
3/10/2013 -- Week #2
Restarted this product mid week. Found myself hungry several times. Some weight loss. Next week's results will be more telling. Some difficulty getting pills taken 30 to 60 minutes before eating.
========================
3/17/2013 -- Week #3
I gained weight this week. Bummer. While I didn't increase my eating, I was more sedentary so had a net calorie loss. My walking wasn't at as rigorous a level. This next week I'll be back on my regular schedule and will do the lunges, sit-ups and push-ups I did the first two weeks. At the beginning of the week I was hungry. That wasn't the case later in the week. It was unusually stressful as I learned a dear friend was removed from life support. After learning the news early in the week, it was three days before I realized I had not gone into the kitchen and made mountains of sweets to comfort myself. I'm not giving up on garcinia cambogia but it isn't a miracle drug; I never thought it was. Here's hoping week 4 brings me the great losses I saw the first week or so.

3/24/2013

3/31/2013

=======================
2222 comments| 472 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2013
Another quack recommendation by the infamous Dr. Oz. He has no shame. This product like Rasberry Ketones and Green Coffee Bean Extract is worthless. He should be sued or at least put-off the air.
1313 comments| 272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2013
I have used this item as advertised and have had no weight loss results. My diet and exercise remained the same, but the supplements did/do not work for me.
22 comments| 201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse