Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 10, 2013
Like many others I saw the Dr Oz video on Garcinia and wanted to try it. I almost bought a different one too quickly, one main thing you have to look out for is how many capsules are in the bottle. A lot of other brands cost a little less but have a lot less capsules, sometimes only 90 or 120.

One nice benefit of it working as an appetite suppressant is I'm not eating as much, so with saving some money there it works out quite affordable. At the end of the day it is about losing weight and I'm happy to report I've already lost a few pounds on the scales. Nutrifire provide some good tips so I'm going to use some of those too and will be able to reach my weight loss goals at this rate. Whether it will work for everyone I couldn't say, but it gets the tick from me, definitely worth trying.
on June 3, 2015
Seems to have worked to some degree. Not to a point where I would have preferred, and higher doses ARE needed. It may have worked better if I had been able to exercise more consistently (unable to do so due to some health situations) as one of the things that it is supposed to do is burn fatty acids (stored fat) in energy expenditure situations.

I may make another attempt when able to exercise strongly and consistently.

Cost - for needed dosing - is also a factor.
on April 15, 2015
I hope this product comes back!! I just started taking this pill after hearing all the hype with the amazing weight loss. Well, it has been 1 week and I can already tell the difference....especially in my belly area!! I want to order more, but when I returned to this site, it says it is not available:(
PLEASE bring it back!!!!
on May 5, 2015
This has worked great in regards to controlling my appetite! Also shipped quickly and safely!
on April 25, 2015