5.0 out of 5 stars This product is AWESOME - I absolutely love it.
I seldom take the time to do reviews, but I had to make an exception this time so that others might become aware of the Garcinia Cambogia Extract.

After buying and trying it I really feel that I found the newest and fastest Fat Buster, and one that finally works.
Published 19 months ago by Larry Mekus

1.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't work
it really didn't do anything for me, it didn't curb my appetite and I didn't loose any weight, I wouldn't buy it again
Published 11 months ago by David Oden

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is AWESOME - I absolutely love it., June 11, 2013
This review is from: Garcinia Cambogia Extract Pure Premium Ultra - 75% HCA - Extra Strength - 1500mg/Serving - 4500mg Daily -180 Capsules (Veggie) -100% Natural Appetite Suppressant With Potassium & Calcium (Health and Beauty)

Probably like others I first heard about Garcinia Cambogia on the Dr. Oz TV show where he ran a segment, calling it an exciting breakthrough in natural weight-loss.
I heard the words "natural" along with a chance to get rid of fat with less exercise so yes, I was attracted to the product right away. Being recommended by Dr. Oz just made it all the better.

Before buying, I did research - lots of research and found that Garcinia Cambogia has indeed been shown in some studies to cause more weight loss - a whopping two to three times more than just diet and exercise alone. I also found that there are lots of diet products out there but Garcinia Cambogia is one of the best priced ones.

All I know is that it works, and works very well. Just as it was advertised, it has dramatically reduced my cravings. I used to snack it seems all day long. But no more.

The product states that it blocks your body from producing fat and makes it easier for your body to burn the fat that you do have. I don't have a way of measuring this on myself other than what I see and feel physically, and emotionally.

I know it works. My mood and sleep seems to have been better, my munchies have gone away.. and my clothes are now starting to fit better. To be honest, I haven't felt this good about myself in years. I feel completely energized and much happier now. My goal before starting this was to get rid of 35 pounds and I am well on my way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Product, June 22, 2013
Weight loss has always been a struggle for me. When I was in high school, I used to be so skinny, but after I hit my 20s and my metabolism slowed down ... well, you know how it is. I tried everything I could think of and none of it ever seemed to make much of a difference for long. I even tried weight loss pills - those dubious ones which are packed full of strange additives and make you feel uneasy. Even those didn't work for me. Or I should say, I lost weight, but it wasn't fat. It was muscle, and that wasn't cool.

I was watching Dr. Oz when I first heard about Garcinia Cambogia extract. I was leery of trying yet another weight loss product, but I had never tried an all-natural weight loss solution before, and it seemed like it might be worth a shot. I looked up other Garcinia Cambogia reviews and found a lot of people saying that they felt like they'd finally found the holy grail of weight loss. Next I research Garcinia Cambogia top-rated brands, and finally I found this product by Vitruvian Natural Labs. One of my friends buys her supplements from the same company, so I finally felt confident giving it a try. I looked for this stuff at my local pharmacy first, but they didn't have it in stock. It's tough to find these really specific supplements in brick-and-mortar stores. But I did find it here for sale on Amazon at a pretty good price.

Garcinia Cambogia works by increasing the production of serotonin in your body. This makes you feel good, and it also has the side effect of suppressing your appetite. Overeating has always been a huge issue for me--I really struggle with self-discipline. The extract also blocks fat production and increases the rate at which your body burns the fat you're already stuck with, including that stubborn fat in your belly (Garcinia Cambogia reduces cortisol, which is how you get rid of that annoying belly fat).

When I started this process, I weighed 270 pounds. I told myself I would take the capsules a half hour before eating three times a day, as the label recommends, and that I would also do my best to eat well and work out several times a week. Here were my results over the first month:

Week 1: No noticeable side effects all week. I felt more full than usual between meals, and one night I couldn't actually finish my usual portion of dinner. Lost one pound by the end of the week.

Week 2: I've been feeling less depressed than usual, and I even feel a little more energized than I'm used to feeling. As with last week, I don't feel nearly as hungry for snacks and rarely have room for dessert. I've even been skipping lunches now and again, so I've had to eat a quick snack (like an apple) to take my dosage in the middle of the day. Lost two more pounds.

Week 3: Still amazed at how little I feel like eating. I definitely am getting the calories I am supposed to every day according to the calculation I did, but I am not eating nearly as much as I used to. I had no idea just how much I was overeating before. I have now lost eight pounds total.

Week 4: Appetite still very low, and at the end of the week, I was exuberant to discover I had lost a total of fourteen pounds.

I can't tell you what a relief it is to finally be achieving some progress. If you've been searching for a weight loss breakthrough, I urge you to try Garcinia Cambogia by Vitruvian Natural Labs. It is worth every penny!

1.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't work, February 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 29, 2014
It's amazing it really helps control appetite. Lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks but also have been watching what I eat.

3.0 out of 5 stars garginia cambogia, February 27, 2014
I have noticed a difference around the stomach area. But not in pounds. Since I had not added exercises I will do that and see if that helps. I think it will.
I think products like this are different for each person.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 22, 2014
I think this stuff works, but I find when I take it, I get diarrhea. Maybe that is the "weight loss"?

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional product, no excipients, I would recommend to my clients, September 29, 2014
As a board certified health coach, I am always looking for quality professional supplements. Personally I have blood sugar issues (hypoglycemia) and while I didn't expect to notice a different after only a couple days, I can tell a slight improvement in my highs and lows during the day when I take this as directed 30 minutes before meals. The product shipped very quickly and what I love about this company, and this product is that they do not have GMO ingredients and also do not include the fillers and excipients such as magnesium stearate. This is extremely important as some companies use lesser quality ingredients and fillers that actually do more harm than good.

That being said, I don't expect to see true results for about 30 - 90 days with any supplement as is the nature of supplements with the body. I will update you on my progress in a few weeks. Also, a side note to the people looking to lose weight. Most weight gain will pile up when the blood sugar is unbalanced. This product ingredient is touted as a very beneficial aid to balance blood sugar. This must be accomplished first before the weight begins to fall off and will need to be accompanied by some movement and light cardio as well as healthy eating.

1.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER WASTE OF MONEY, January 27, 2014
Doesn't work. Only thing that works is diet and exercise. Tired of wasting my money on dr Oz gimmicks and seeing no results.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work!, March 25, 2014
D. L. Garza (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this based on the many good reviews. I purchased a two month supply and followed the directions and I ended up gaining a few pounds. I should have known that there are no over-the-counter diet pills that work. For those of you that gave this a positive review, I'm glad it worked for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do what it claims, April 16, 2014
I have taken 2 pills, 3 times a day for the past month n have not seen an ounce of results. My hunger is not suppressed nor have I noticed a spike in energy. The only effect I did notice while taking these pills was a headache almost every single day. Bottom line.. They did NOT work for me.