on June 11, 2013
Verified Purchase
I seldom take the time to do reviews, but I had to make an exception this time so that others might become aware of the Garcinia Cambogia Extract.

After buying and trying it I really feel that I found the newest and fastest Fat Buster, and one that finally works.
Probably like others I first heard about Garcinia Cambogia on the Dr. Oz TV show where he ran a segment, calling it an exciting breakthrough in natural weight-loss.
I heard the words "natural" along with a chance to get rid of fat with less exercise so yes, I was attracted to the product right away. Being recommended by Dr. Oz just made it all the better.

Before buying, I did research - lots of research and found that Garcinia Cambogia has indeed been shown in some studies to cause more weight loss - a whopping two to three times more than just diet and exercise alone. I also found that there are lots of diet products out there but Garcinia Cambogia is one of the best priced ones.

All I know is that it works, and works very well. Just as it was advertised, it has dramatically reduced my cravings. I used to snack it seems all day long. But no more.

The product states that it blocks your body from producing fat and makes it easier for your body to burn the fat that you do have. I don't have a way of measuring this on myself other than what I see and feel physically, and emotionally.

I know it works. My mood and sleep seems to have been better, my munchies have gone away.. and my clothes are now starting to fit better. To be honest, I haven't felt this good about myself in years. I feel completely energized and much happier now. My goal before starting this was to get rid of 35 pounds and I am well on my way.
77 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on June 22, 2013
Verified Purchase
Weight loss has always been a struggle for me. When I was in high school, I used to be so skinny, but after I hit my 20s and my metabolism slowed down ... well, you know how it is. I tried everything I could think of and none of it ever seemed to make much of a difference for long. I even tried weight loss pills - those dubious ones which are packed full of strange additives and make you feel uneasy. Even those didn't work for me. Or I should say, I lost weight, but it wasn't fat. It was muscle, and that wasn't cool.

I was watching Dr. Oz when I first heard about Garcinia Cambogia extract. I was leery of trying yet another weight loss product, but I had never tried an all-natural weight loss solution before, and it seemed like it might be worth a shot. I looked up other Garcinia Cambogia reviews and found a lot of people saying that they felt like they'd finally found the holy grail of weight loss. Next I research Garcinia Cambogia top-rated brands, and finally I found this product by Vitruvian Natural Labs. One of my friends buys her supplements from the same company, so I finally felt confident giving it a try. I looked for this stuff at my local pharmacy first, but they didn't have it in stock. It's tough to find these really specific supplements in brick-and-mortar stores. But I did find it here for sale on Amazon at a pretty good price.

Garcinia Cambogia works by increasing the production of serotonin in your body. This makes you feel good, and it also has the side effect of suppressing your appetite. Overeating has always been a huge issue for me--I really struggle with self-discipline. The extract also blocks fat production and increases the rate at which your body burns the fat you're already stuck with, including that stubborn fat in your belly (Garcinia Cambogia reduces cortisol, which is how you get rid of that annoying belly fat).

When I started this process, I weighed 270 pounds. I told myself I would take the capsules a half hour before eating three times a day, as the label recommends, and that I would also do my best to eat well and work out several times a week. Here were my results over the first month:

Week 1: No noticeable side effects all week. I felt more full than usual between meals, and one night I couldn't actually finish my usual portion of dinner. Lost one pound by the end of the week.

Week 2: I've been feeling less depressed than usual, and I even feel a little more energized than I'm used to feeling. As with last week, I don't feel nearly as hungry for snacks and rarely have room for dessert. I've even been skipping lunches now and again, so I've had to eat a quick snack (like an apple) to take my dosage in the middle of the day. Lost two more pounds.

Week 3: Still amazed at how little I feel like eating. I definitely am getting the calories I am supposed to every day according to the calculation I did, but I am not eating nearly as much as I used to. I had no idea just how much I was overeating before. I have now lost eight pounds total.

Week 4: Appetite still very low, and at the end of the week, I was exuberant to discover I had lost a total of fourteen pounds.

I can't tell you what a relief it is to finally be achieving some progress. If you've been searching for a weight loss breakthrough, I urge you to try Garcinia Cambogia by Vitruvian Natural Labs. It is worth every penny!
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 22, 2014
Verified Purchase
I think this stuff works, but I find when I take it, I get diarrhea. Maybe that is the "weight loss"?
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on September 26, 2014
Verified Purchase
Want to reduce appetite and burn fat at the same time? Get this product! It does work, and it works quickly, without the crash and side effects! Luckily I got this bottle in exchange for my review, but I will definitely be purchasing again!
I received this product free of charge, for my honest & unbiased review.
on January 29, 2014
Verified Purchase
It's amazing it really helps control appetite. Lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks but also have been watching what I eat.
on April 7, 2014
Verified Purchase
works ok, not as much as was advertised.... seems like a great product, may work for some, not all. didn't for me at all
on February 17, 2014
it really didn't do anything for me, it didn't curb my appetite and I didn't loose any weight, I wouldn't buy it again
on April 8, 2014
Verified Purchase
First off, let me say that I am on my second bottle. The company gets this product to you quite fast. I am 5'4" and weigh 140 lbs. I heard about garcinia cambogia and decided to try this Extra Strength product. I only need to lose 5-8 lbs. Have I lost any? No. However, I discovered in my most recent blood work that my bad cholesterol is slightly lower and my good cholesterol is through the roof. This after my previous tests had shown a higher bad and lower good. So, if the product is the reason, then there would be a good side effect to taking it.
on January 18, 2014
Verified Purchase
I noticed no changes. Not as advertised. Followed the instructions and did not lose any weight or inches. I even watched what I ate and drink 95% water of my liquid portion of the daily diet. I am disappointed this didn' t work.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 15, 2014
Verified Purchase
I have been using this product for about 10 days and have already shed 4 lbs!
My late night cravings have greatly subsided and I have given up many of the sweets I thought I could never live without.
I have a sensitive stomach and was very pleased to find that there is absolutely no upset after taking these pills.
I had heard about Garcina Cambogia from a few of my friends and can now testify as to their high recommendations.
In addition to the curbing of appetite, I am finding that I feel healthier overall.
I have more pep in my step and am able to take longer walks which will aid in my desire to lose the extra weight that I gained during a bout with a hypo-active thyroid.
If you have a few extra pounds to shed I highly recommend trying this product.
I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations