Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 4, 2014
I asked my husband's doctor about Garcinia Cambogia after seeing Dr. Oz talk about it on his show. The show was talking about the fruit not supplements so that's why I thought it best to speak with a doctor first. My husband suffers from back and hip pain which his doctor thinks is becoming worse because of his weight. The doctor said he had heard good things about Garcinia Cambogia and thought it might also help my husband's depression, stress and sleeping problems. The doctor told me that Garcinia Cambogia fruit has very high levels of Hydroxycitric Acid which is known for suppressing appetite and blocking fat from forming. The doctor also told me to look for a supplement that contained at least 50% Hydroxycitric Acid for it to be effective.

My husband has been taking this supplement now for 4 weeks and he has lost 17 pounds. This last week he lost 6 pounds because he has been able to start exercising again. He just walks 5 days a week for 30 minutes. He has not changed his diet he just eats less because he doesn't feel as hungry as he used to. He is no longer having any problems with insomnia and he has told me he doesn't feel the need to stress/emotional eat any more. We have a follow up doctors appointment scheduled in 30 days and I am excited to see what the doctor thinks of his progress.
on January 19, 2014
I was looking for an all natural alternative to losing weight and found Garcinia. I've been taking it for a couple months now and noticed the change in my appetite. I'm not craving really heavy foods anymore and this makes the transition easier to eating more vegetables and fruits and other wholesome foods (berries, nuts. etc.) This product coupled with eating smartly has resulted in me losing ten pounds, but more importantly, i feel amazing!
I'm really glad I found such an effective product through all the other crap vitamins in the world.
Highly Recommended <
on January 18, 2014
this is a good way to loose weight. I have dropped off 15 pounds and stopped eating like a pig all day im actually not hungry after taking this, the trick i found out is to take more then 1000mg, I suggest you try 1500mg for each morning! thank you!
on February 4, 2014
A girlfriend of mine showed me this. I was having trouble losing the post baby weight. I also had no energy. This stuff works so well. I have been on it for a month, I have lost eight pounds and I have energy through the day. I never tried this kind of thing before, just didn’t believe it work. Well, I am happy to say I am wrong. This one works.
on January 27, 2014
The ingredients are all natural and thatʼs something I like. When I take them I am not jittery like I took speed or have been drinking way too much Starbucks all day. I just wanted to curb my appetite a bit and have a little more energy and I got exactly what I wanted. Two before I eat breakfast and I am good to go all day. So, yes, I would recommend these.
on January 27, 2014
Well, I must say that I am very satisfied with these Garcinia pills. I was most impressed with the speed of the delivery. The company that is delivering their product this fast really means business. I do know is this just a placebo, but I think I have some positive experiences already. First, I think that they are affecting my appetite. Second, I have already lost some weight. It is well bellow I have hoped to lose, but it is genuine weight loss. I must say that I am impressed, I really did not expected to have any results so fast.
on January 27, 2014
I have it for only few days now, and I think that I am already losing my appetite (it used to be huge)... I can feel it is doing good to me
on February 6, 2014
I am a skeptic of sorts, but I am always willing to try something. Usually just to prove that it doesn't work like advertised. This is one of those products that I am wrong a bout. And I am happy to admit that too. I have gone through a few bottle of these now, and I have seen some results. Maybe not as big of results as I would like to see, but I am a little stubborn. This stuff is a great appetite suppressant. However, I tend to eat anyways, just because I think I should and not because I am actually hungry. I have started to force myself to remember that, and these are starting to do their job. I just had to get myself in the right frame of mind. Definitely recommend these.
on February 4, 2014
I gained a lot of weight recently and, frankly, I just got lazy and didn’t do anything about it. I got a little sick of not being able to move well and decided to drop some pounds. I am not a gym rat and I honestly don’t eat right so, I needed some help. This stuff works great. I have energy and I have lost a few pounds already. I have only been taking it for a week. I’m happy and if I stick with it, take it every day; I can drop the weight I need.
on January 25, 2014
I set a goal for myself; I wanted to lose 22 pounds on this product. I lost about 4 pounds my first week and 2 my second week. I am into my third week with it and I am going to have lost 2 pounds. This is great. If I lose 2 pounds a week I can reach my goal in a good amount of time. These pills just suppress my appetite and give me energy. I am making my goal.