Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: #❶ Garcinia Cambogia Extract Super Strength - 100% Pure & Natural - Powerful Weight Loss & Weight Control Supplement - 65% HCA Plus Natural Occurring Potassium & Calcium for Optimal Absorption. Fat Burner, Carb Blocker And Appetite Suppressant For A Lean Body - Both Men & Women - 1000mg Per Serving - 100% Protected Money Back Guarantee
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 17, 2013
This product helped me reach my weight loss goals very easily compared to losing weight by myself. It also helped provide some much needed vitamins such as potassium for my body. This is a new extract to me so it was great to give it a try to see if it would help me to feel better and meet my goals.
on March 17, 2014
I was a bit skeptical at first to take this, because coming from the caribbean, we are a people very much into natural products. But after much trouble losing weight, even with everyday excercise, I decided to research this garcinia cambogia. I mustered up the courage to try it, and I am glad I did. I loved how it worked for me. Had a baby, went from 167 to 198 at delivery, developed a thyroid goiter during the pegnancy and excercised and ate right, went doctor, could not drop weight. Goiter would not go down. I took this garcinia cambogia, along with some cocoanut water and seaweed, and by first week I lost 3 pounds. Next week another five, down 24 pounds in six weeks, from 198 to 174. My goiter from the thyroid is down, and I feel great. Not sluggish and tired feeling any more, I eat regular, and did not hit the treadmill once, while taking garcinia cambogia. It did great for me. Ordering another. Thanks NuVitality and Garcinia Combogia. I reached my goals finally.
on May 6, 2013
This Garcinia Cambogia extract was amazing! I saw first saw it on the Dr.Phil show where he raves about it being the 'holy grail' of weight loss products and I had to try it myself because I have just been through so many other weight loss products that didn't work. But this garcinia cambogia was amazing! I have lossed more weight than expected since starting this pill. What I especially was impressed with, was that it decreased my belly fat more than anything! I was so happy when I started seeing the results! Also, since I started taking this supplement, I noticed that it really suppressed my cravings which helped a lot with my weight loss goal also. Overall, great product, amazing results, and will continue to use! Love it!
on March 5, 2015
Garcinia has quickly become my best friend. I was sent this bottle in exchange for my review and honest opinion.

I have quickly learned that this is exactly what I need to help me maintain my weight. I do not want to lose any weight, but just to stay where I am at. I take three capsules a day. I take one capsules about 30 minutes before I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. That is the perfect time, by the time it gets into my system, I do not want to eat everything I see. It really does help to curb my cravings and at the same time allow me to eat smaller portions and still be able to feel full.

The capsules are pretty easy to swallow and don’t leave you with a horrible after taste. I am really happy with how this Garcinia is working for me.
on April 5, 2014
Using the product for a couple of month not sure it's working quite as advertised but I am willing to give it another 30 to 60 days. I have had a significant change in exercise and diet. While I have lost weight I can't really attribute it to the product.
on October 9, 2015
50 years is coming closer and closer, to my dismay. For a good portion of those almost 50 years I have delved into too many of the various diets and eating styles, exercised until I thought I would fall apart from exhaustion and starved myself dizzy. The weight I lost never lost my address and within months of a success, I was back where I started or even heavier. A sad story too many of us know too well.
Well, garcinia cambogia is helping to destroy that old song one day at a time. No starving days. No obnoxious, and not allowed, craving days that make you eat your way through everything you've avoided all week. No constipation or diarrhea because of whatever quirk your current diet desires. A simple capsule that doesn't work miracles. It just works. Less appetite. More energy. Nothing extreme, just slow and steady. The turtle had the right idea, you know? This life isn't a race. Slow and steady still gets you there. 22 lbs off and still dropping. I'm happy. I received this at a discount during a special promotion.
on June 23, 2015
Love this product. I would recommend this product! I already have recommended this product. The Garcinia Cambodia Extract Super Strength is easy to swallow capsules. I reviewed this product as a product tester, I received this product at a reduced price to review. This product did not give me any side effects. I recommend this product over and over again.
on June 2, 2013
I've used garcinia cambogia extract for a few months now. I've not particularly used weight loss supplements in the past, but I recently decided to get on top of my weight issues and after trying a few different products, garcinia cambogia extract was the one that I felt gave me the greatest boost.
I've had modest, but constant, weight loss each week since starting on these pills, much more than with other methods I've used. I'm now at a point where I've lost a significant amount of weight. I'd say garcinia cambogia extract is the key to this weight loss, along with a regime of exercise and a generally more active lifestyle.
I'd advise anyone who is serious about weight loss to try garcinia cambogia extract, and use them as part of a self improvement scheme that involves more exercise and a healthier diet in general. They've worked for me anyway.
on May 22, 2015
i love them,because they really helps me to loose weight,it works great at providing you with energy to last all day as well as curve your appetite
on March 12, 2016
Not worth it. Take a normal, decent multivitamin mulitimineral. I see zero effect.

See 1 answered question