5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!!
I'm actually seeing fairly quick results with the Garcinia Cambogia 500mg.

Published 13 months ago by Kate123

3.0 out of 5 stars My honest review :)
Published 8 months ago by Melissa Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!!, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Garcinia Cambogia Extract Pure (60% HCA) ★ LOSE WEIGHT OR YOUR MONEY BACK ★ With Potassium For Increased Absorption, 180 Veggie Capsules, 30 Day Supply for MAXIMUM Weight Loss - Made in the USA Under Strict Good Manufacturing Practices - Zero Fillers, Binders or Artificial Ingredients (Health and Beauty)
I'm actually seeing fairly quick results with the Garcinia Cambogia 500mg.

I've been taking 3000 mg per day, 2 first thing in the morning with a full glass of water, 2 before lunch and 2 in the late afternoon before dinner and have lost 25 lbs in the 2 months (about 3 lbs/week) since I started taking it (and I am NOT starving myself at all, cause I like to eat food).

You need take this before you eat food, if you take it with food, it won't have the same affect, so that's why it's important to wait a little bit before you eat. I think it is a good fat burner and gives your body that extra boost it needs.

All in all a successful purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this product!, August 20, 2013
I'll try anything to fight the flab and there's certainly something about Garcinia that makes me less likely to comfort eat. I've bought and completed two 30 day bottles from this company now and I'm generally happy with the results. Thanks...

5.0 out of 5 stars skeptical, but it does work, April 13, 2014
I have 25-30 pounds to loose. I have been using this product for a week so far along with the colon cleanse (Super Colon CLeanse capsules...I take 2 at bed not the 4 twice a day that the bottle says)

In a week, I have lost 4 pounds so far. The first day I didn't think that it worked too much, I was still hungry all day. But after that it has been working great. I kept it up, taking 2 pills one half hour before meals with a large glass of water. It really does surpress the appetitie. I find by the next meal I am shocked that I haven't eaten.

So, we will see how the month goes. But so far I am happy with my purchase and do notice that it helps with the cravings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent appetite suppressant, December 3, 2013
This product does what it says it does. There have been times I have felt like I just overdid it at a buffet (imagined) instead of eating half of my meal (what really happened). If you're looking for an excellent appetite suppressant, this is the right starting point. With that said, the healthy eating choices are still up to you. This product won't fix that. It just helps you eat less of whatever you're eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did exactly what it claimed to do, August 17, 2013
This product made me feel less hungry and reduced my cravings for carbs. All in all, I'm impressed. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars My honest review :), February 16, 2014
I read so many good and bad reviews about this product that I had to just try it myself, I figured what did I have to lose. Well, I am almost done with the bottle and I have lost 5 lbs. Don't think of this as a "weight loss pill" because it is more like an appetite suppressant pill and I did notice that it did work for that. If you're thinking this pill will magically make you drop pounds, it doesn't. It will help you not be so hungry though and allow you to eat less, but you still need to have that self control to STOP when you are satisfied, not when you're full. I did more research after I bought this and read that you need to be careful of the brand you get too because some are more reliable than others. [...] If you're looking to use this product, I would read that link and do some of your own research before you purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, July 26, 2014
I've always been skeptical about taking pills to help with weight loss, but after doing some reading on Garcinia Cambogia I figured I'd give this a try. I'm really glad I did! I take them exactly as directed, 30 minutes before eating, and I don't feel the need to overeat anymore. This has been one of my biggest struggles, and now I have something to help me control it. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, August 19, 2013
They shipping was fast, and the Garcinia is great! The count is good for the price, and truthfully I only take 2 a day and I have noticed great results. They work and don't interfere with my SSRI medication, and I feel great when I take them!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more late night cravings!, May 30, 2013
In all honesty, I was more than a little skeptical about the effectiveness of this product (Note: I bought this particular bottle outside of Amazon.com in April 2013 and paid nearly twice as much as it's listed here).

Having done a fair bit of research about the virtues of Garcinia Cambogia, I took a leap of faith and stuck to the recommended dosage throughout the full 30 day period.

The end result?

Whilst I don't appear to be eating any less during the day, what I have noticed is a considerable reduction in my early / late evening food cravings.

This has resulted in an overall body fat loss of more than 3% in just over a month. I feel fitter, happier and generally healthier since taking Garcinia Cambogia. This has since incentivised me to kick start a new healthly eating and fitness program, which will hopefully help to burn even more calories over the coming months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to kick those cravings!, March 17, 2014
For years, I have struggled with my weight. Despite regular exercise, I always ended up feeling so guilty by the end of the day because of my snacking. If it is salty and packed with carbs, I will most likely eat it. This is especially true when I get off of the work. As soon as I come home, I want to relax and snack.

I tried the Garcinia Cambogia Extra by Natural Nutrition Labs on a hunch. A friend had suggested it to me, but I have always been a been skeptical about diet pills (I have tried so many in the past). I followed the instructions; 2 tablets taken with a full glass of water three times a day (about a half hour before each meal). I am normally someone who, when in the right mood, eats to the point of discomfort. I have not been able to do that since adding this diet supplement to my daily routine. My first two weeks saw a weigh loss of 7 pounds, which was amazing for me because it really did not feel like I was sacrificing anything. I still ate what I like to eat, but I did not eat as much. As someone who craves unhealthy food, this really helped! It took a few days for the pills to really take effect, but once they did, I started cutting back on my good intake. Since my work schedule is so intense, I switched up the pill taking times. I took the pills for breakfast and lunch, but then took another dose on my way home from work. When I got home, the pills were working so I did not eat as much as I normally eat.

Overall, this was a great purchase for me. I have a busy life and cannot work out every day, so having that extra boost helped me in my weight loss. After two months, I lost about 18 pounds. I feel like a brand new me!