5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!!
I'm actually seeing fairly quick results with the Garcinia Cambogia 500mg.

Published 12 months ago by Kate123

3.0 out of 5 stars My honest review :)
Published 7 months ago by Melissa Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!!, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Garcinia Cambogia Extract Pure (60% HCA) ★ LOSE WEIGHT OR YOUR MONEY BACK ★ With Potassium For Increased Absorption, 180 Veggie Capsules, 30 Day Supply for MAXIMUM Weight Loss - Made in the USA Under Strict Good Manufacturing Practices - Zero Fillers, Binders or Artificial Ingredients (Health and Beauty)
I'm actually seeing fairly quick results with the Garcinia Cambogia 500mg.

I've been taking 3000 mg per day, 2 first thing in the morning with a full glass of water, 2 before lunch and 2 in the late afternoon before dinner and have lost 25 lbs in the 2 months (about 3 lbs/week) since I started taking it (and I am NOT starving myself at all, cause I like to eat food).

You need take this before you eat food, if you take it with food, it won't have the same affect, so that's why it's important to wait a little bit before you eat. I think it is a good fat burner and gives your body that extra boost it needs.

All in all a successful purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars skeptical, but it does work, April 13, 2014
I have 25-30 pounds to loose. I have been using this product for a week so far along with the colon cleanse (Super Colon CLeanse capsules...I take 2 at bed not the 4 twice a day that the bottle says)

In a week, I have lost 4 pounds so far. The first day I didn't think that it worked too much, I was still hungry all day. But after that it has been working great. I kept it up, taking 2 pills one half hour before meals with a large glass of water. It really does surpress the appetitie. I find by the next meal I am shocked that I haven't eaten.

So, we will see how the month goes. But so far I am happy with my purchase and do notice that it helps with the cravings.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, August 19, 2013
They shipping was fast, and the Garcinia is great! The count is good for the price, and truthfully I only take 2 a day and I have noticed great results. They work and don't interfere with my SSRI medication, and I feel great when I take them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did exactly what it claimed to do, August 17, 2013
This product made me feel less hungry and reduced my cravings for carbs. All in all, I'm impressed. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this product!, August 20, 2013
I'll try anything to fight the flab and there's certainly something about Garcinia that makes me less likely to comfort eat. I've bought and completed two 30 day bottles from this company now and I'm generally happy with the results. Thanks...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent appetite suppressant, December 3, 2013
This product does what it says it does. There have been times I have felt like I just overdid it at a buffet (imagined) instead of eating half of my meal (what really happened). If you're looking for an excellent appetite suppressant, this is the right starting point. With that said, the healthy eating choices are still up to you. This product won't fix that. It just helps you eat less of whatever you're eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, July 26, 2014
I've always been skeptical about taking pills to help with weight loss, but after doing some reading on Garcinia Cambogia I figured I'd give this a try. I'm really glad I did! I take them exactly as directed, 30 minutes before eating, and I don't feel the need to overeat anymore. This has been one of my biggest struggles, and now I have something to help me control it. Great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars My honest review :), February 16, 2014
I read so many good and bad reviews about this product that I had to just try it myself, I figured what did I have to lose. Well, I am almost done with the bottle and I have lost 5 lbs. Don't think of this as a "weight loss pill" because it is more like an appetite suppressant pill and I did notice that it did work for that. If you're thinking this pill will magically make you drop pounds, it doesn't. It will help you not be so hungry though and allow you to eat less, but you still need to have that self control to STOP when you are satisfied, not when you're full. I did more research after I bought this and read that you need to be careful of the brand you get too because some are more reliable than others. [...] If you're looking to use this product, I would read that link and do some of your own research before you purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, October 19, 2013
Don't like diet pills or anything with caffeine or any other chemicals. This is one of the very few times I've tried a supplement and found it to work. Lost 14 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Haven't had any side affects, and I'm not the most active person in the world. Which tells me that it actually works. Very very impressed. Its worth giving it a try at least for a month.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, August 27, 2014
I haven't seen any weight loss yet, but I do see and feel the difference in the abdominal area. Plus, it's only been a week and a half. I have pretty high hopes for this product since I can see a difference in my stomach area. Also, I'm not overweight either so maybe it just needs more time? I only need to lose about 5-10lbs. Going to continue with this product to see how it goes.

Rate and Discover Movies