Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 10, 2013
Before reading this review, PLEASE NOTEI IT MUST BE THIS EXACT PRODUCT AS DESCRIBED BY DR, OZ,..YOU MUST LOOK FOR,THE FOUR POINTS THAT OZ TALKS ABOUT FOR THIS PRODUCT TO WORK. THERE ARE TONS OF GARCINIA CAMBOGIA WANNABE'S AT A CHEAPER PRICE OUT THERE, BUT ITS NOT THE REAL THING. OK.i must truly admit, it does what its advertised to do in one respect, I take 2 capsules a day, and clearly IT HAS DRASTICALLY CURBED MY APPETITE,..SO BRAVO, KUDOS,..ETC. What hasn't really happened is the "Quick" weight loss,...yes,..I've lost some weight,..but not as soon as i had expected, Part of that is my fault in that I'm handicapped, and I cannot excercise,..and I'm a firsthand experienced "try the market" for any new weight loss product, but key to any of these is that excercise has to be a part of the whole process But again, this product has REALLY REDUCED food intake cravings,..I'd give it a 5 for that,..but a 4 for not losing as quickly as sort of advertised in the posting on the I-net, originally posted by Dr. Oz.
0Comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
I’ve been struggling with my weight for almost 20 years now. I’ve tried almost every diet in the book and recently decided that I am done with starving myself and drinking shakes or pills that do more harm to my body than good. I am a fairly active person, but I LOVE to eat and that is why the kilos simply piled up through the years!
Luckily a friend of mine introduced me to Premium Garcinia Cambogia and I haven’t looked back! I’ve lost 12 kg already and look and feel absolutely great! Premium Garcinia Cambogia is 100% (not synthetic) and contains no fillers, binders or added ingredients. It helps my body burn fat faster as the HCA works by blocking enzymes and preventing the formation of fatty deposits. I now burn fat faster than ever before! This is so great!
What I also love about this product is that it is manufactured in an FDA registered lab which has standards for quality and purity. And for you vegans out there: the capsules are 100% vegetarian and contains no additional ingredients.
Why not try it? It has a 90 day Money Back Guarantee. But you will not need it, because this pill WORKS!!
on November 16, 2014
I hated taking pills that claimed it would help me lose weight only to have it fail in the long run. Not to mention all the side effects that tend to come with those ‘organic’ remedies. This here is the real deal, though. I’ve been using it for about two months now and I can't begin to tell you how much weight I have shed. That is not even the best part. The best part is that there are NO side effects and everything in this pill is totally natural. I firmly believe that without this pill I would have never lost the weight like I have. You may say that the price is a bit high but I can assure you it is worth the money.
on December 2, 2014
Ever the skeptic I ordered this product with a lot of cynicism about whether it would have any effect, but wanted to try something that might help lose a few pounds before a wedding in a few weeks time.I've been using the GC since it arrived at the weekend and can honestly say that it has completely taken any hunger cravings away. I am using the minimum dosage - 1 capsule in the morning before breakfast, 1 in early evening before dinner - and have had
absolutely no desire to snack in-between meals.
Even the meals I am preparing are half the size as
normal, because I just do not have the urge to eat. I am also feeling quite energised and also sleeping much better.
on November 24, 2014
I've been struggling with my weight for years and tried numerous products. I decided to give Garcinia Cambogia a try and see if it would give me positive results in my weight loss. After about a week I could already start feeling positive effects of the product. Combined with a regular diet and workout regimen, I was able to loss 1-2 more LBS a week than with other products. I had more energy and drive, especially after seeing my results. I couldn't recommend this product more, it helped me and I’m sure it will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
on February 24, 2015
I eat only healthy food and I work out hard at the gym. However, I was still not happy with my weight and body fat %, so I decided to use Garcinia Cambogia Premium. Since I have started using these capsules I have lost 5 lbs. It's really helped me because I had been trying to lose weight by dieting and exercising but was unable to. I want to recommended it to all.
on December 1, 2014
I’ve been struggling to lose these stubborn 20lbs since college days. Now I am in my 30s, everyone knows about the change in metabolism. I am a very active person. I do yoga, run and kettlebell, but I think I tend to overeat more than I burn my fat. Trying to restrict my diet didn’t work for me because I would just end up feeling sloppy and not workout. Then, I came across Garcinia Cambogia Premium and thought this is a reasonable price and from pure ingredients because I don’t want to put chemicals in my body. After using it for about 3months, I haven’t had much cravings and still feel great even I haven’t had my usual portions of food and able to do my regular workout. Now, I am down 10lbs and am definitely excited to see the last 10 lbs go in another 3 months. Weight loss happens gradually, don’t give up!
on April 2, 2013
I lost 22 lbs and went from size 14 to almost 8. I will be ordering more soon. I am so far happy with this product.
22 comments24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
I've tried a lot of supplements to lose weight before and this one had noticeable results. I've got more energy to work out and don't feel hungry at all. Very happy with the product so far and will be continuing to lose with it. The fact that it was pure with no fillers was a big selling point towards the quality of the product I was looking for. It's not a miracle pill, you do still have to eat right etc, and it takes time but it really works if you're like me to stop you munching between meals and eating portions that are too big.
on March 18, 2015
No matter how much I worked out, there have always been a few problem areas that I am unable to burn the fat off (muffin tops anyone?!). Most weight loss supplements I have tried have either been ineffective, or make me feel jumpy. The Garcinia Cambogia Premium extract had great reviews and complies with US Pharma quality standards, so I gave it a try. I have seen definitive results over the last month and plan on continuing to use it long term! It makes me feel great and helps curb my appetite. Great product.