4.0 out of 5 stars Its not for me!
I tried this pills ,almost 3 weeks 5 pounds I lost Its slow for me, But I like the effect not having appetite ,trying to eat healthy and small portions. Maybe some people will works.
Published 12 months ago by n.howard

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as dramatic as advertised
I lost 5 pounds in a month while using this product. I was also following weight watchers and was hoping for more than 1.4 lb loss per week. I'm not convinced this product works.
Published 20 months ago by Lau23

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Its not for me!, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Garcinia Cambogia Select - 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with 50% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) All Natural Weight Loss, Fat Burner. Lose Weight Fast. 60 Capsules (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as dramatic as advertised, April 10, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Bad product, August 16, 2013
I dint not lose even a single pound by eating this stupid product for a month. Please do not buy. Just do exercise and some low calorie food will help. Not this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars BIG RIP OFF, August 8, 2014
This is a big rip off deal. My wife ordered a free bottle because of the advertising. The free bottle cost about $7 or $8 shipping. She didn't realize that she was required to keep paying and receiving product until she cancelled. When we received the 2nd bottle of pills we checked and there was a charge on our credit card for 98.73 for this second bottle . IN the meantime, my wife did a bit of research on the product and found there are some risks with using it so we are not using the product. I called Garcinia Cambogia Select and they will not do anything about this. Obviously they are just looking at making money as long as they can and don'[t care about the customer

4.0 out of 5 stars good, August 19, 2013
I'm not too sure how great it worked but I did lose about 10 pounds in one month. I used it along with exercise dieting and herbalife.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Satisfied!, February 21, 2014
This product did not work for me at all! I completely stop eating sugar and I was already a consistant workout person, plus
I cooked my own healthy meals daily. In fact I gained three pounds. I am very disappointed because so many people prasied this wonder weight loss pill including Dr. OZ. Is it possible for me to get my money back? Please let me know.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, November 6, 2013
Did not do anything it said it would. Very disapointed, I did not loose any weight it didnt boost my metabalism

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for me, August 19, 2014
Lost 40 pounds in 3 1/2 months. For me personally it worked great

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, January 29, 2014
J. M. Clements (Tallahassee, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I have taken this poduct, as directed, along with the Coffee Bean Max for over a month with no positive results. I don't recommend either product.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work..., May 1, 2013
Their claims that one will lose weight on this product is untrue. It didn't work; I didn't lose a pound.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›