5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for meeting Dr. Oz's guidelines
5 stars for meeting Dr. Oz's guidelines

Published 20 months ago by F P

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of potential gastro-intestinal side effects.
to Sunrise

Published 9 months ago by Toni Hembree

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for meeting Dr. Oz's guidelines, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Garcinia Cambogia - 75% HCA! | 180 Veg Cap - 1000mg per Serving | Rave Reviews | 100% Guarantee | (by Sunrise Pure Nutrition) (Health and Beauty)
5 stars for meeting Dr. Oz's guidelines

Talk about frustrating. Trying to find a Garcinia Cambogia product that meets Dr Oz's guidelines is almost impossible. This one meets the ingredients and dosage he said to look for. (Note: Dr Oz does not recommend brands. He only puts out guidelines for buying. Any product vendor that implies that they have Oz's blessing are trying to fool you.)

Briefly here's my story: I have been trying to loose the extra 15 lbs for years. A friend of mine pointed me to a video of the Dr Oz show about Garcinia. Oz said all sorts of wonderful things about Garcinia and weight loss. I decided to give it a try.

My first shot was with another brand in 1000 mg capsules. 1000mg made me ansy. I gave the bottle away.

I decided to re-watch Dr. Oz's show, taking notes this time. Here's his recommended guidelines: 500-1000mg, 30-60 minutes before each meal, At least 50% HCA . Potassium and calcium are a must have. No Fillers, Binders, Artificial ingredients.

Armed with the info, I started to do more research. Some vendors say they meet Oz's guidelines but if you look closer they do not. Very frustrating. They either limit you to 750mg or 1000 mg capsules or they have extra ingredients such as Chromium or "SuperCitrimax" (what ever that is). Many do not have potassium and chromium which, according to the show, is important for absorption. No wonder why some are not seeing good results.

At least this product meets what Oz said to look for. Also it's less expensive than products on the shelves of the local stores. I've started with 500mg before meals. So far so good. I will keep a diary of my progress..

5/14/13 Update.

It's been about a week. No side effects at all at 500mg before meals. My hunger is definitely reduced. Mood is good, (but i'm usually in a good mood anyway). And most important, I'm losing weight with no change in my diet - 2 lbs so far. Not nearly enough time to make a judgement, but at least the scale is moving in the right direction.

Update: 6.5.13

It's been a couple of weeks since my last update. Things are going pretty well. I've been taking it just under a month and lost 7 lbs - only 8 more to go. This stuff does work, especially at curbing my sweet tooth. No side effects what so ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: 8.5.13

I lost the final 8 lbs and feel great. This stuff worked for me! I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Garcinia Cambogia Formula - 500mg, May 4, 2013
Sunrise Pure offers the perfect ingredient mix – 500mg pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with 60% HCA with no fillers, no binders and no artificial ingredients. For several months, I have used this supplement along with exercise and mindful eating and feel great. I have dropped two pant sizes. When I first started using Garcinia Cambogia, it gave me an upset stomach. What I realized was 1000mg was too much and I needed only 500mg 30 minutes prior to each meal. Sunrise Pure provides the perfect dosage for me. Also, I am very impressed with the product information provided and feel like this company cares.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of potential gastro-intestinal side effects., March 20, 2014
to Sunrise

I need to give you important feedback. First, no, I will not be ordering more G.C. Although I researched this product as thoroughly as I could without private databases, (I'm a retired librarian. I know my databases.) I could find no known side effects. I found out the hard way that unfortunately, there are a few people who do get severe stomach problems from G.C. I am one of those people. I ended up with some painful and scary symptoms. My health provider has access to better databases, and she did find that, yes, G.C. can cause gastro-intestinal problems. Unfortunately, mine went a little to far. I believe the reaction was made worse by the instruction to take on an empty stomach. Please avoid this product if you already have G.I. issues. Even if you don't, consider eating a little food before you take it. It may reduce the effectiveness, but it beats a bleeding ulcer.

So, no, I won't be reordering, and yes, I will be doing my best to inform others of this potential dangerous side effect.

Toni A. Hembree

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff!, June 2, 2013
I have tried a lot of different products for weight loss and NONE of them ever delivered on their promises, but after watching the Dr. Oz show on this product I decided to give it another try.

HOLEY MOLEY does it DELIVER!! I took it in conjunction with Green Coffee extract (also from Sunrise) and was surprised that within a few days I had released a ton of water weight! Then about a week after that I started to see my waist again! No more muffin top!! Hooray! Not only that, my cellulite disappeared! Now ladies I know you don't need to hear much beyond that so go get yourself some of this already! It really, really works!
But I do recommend getting both products and using them together as the weight loss slowed a bit after I ran out of the Green Coffee extract, but you have to decide for yourself. All I know is that I will be using this product until I am back into my skinny jeans! And it looks like it won't be long!

By the way this product has the exact same ingredients as the one they used in the clinical studies - very important - and the Green Coffee Extract by Sunrise also seemed to be superior to other brands I have tried. So brand matters folks! Thank YOU Sunrise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 8, 2013
I found that for best results you need to follow the instructions. Take it 30-60 minutes before meals. When I did that, I'm not as hungry and the weight gradually came off. This product is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, December 18, 2013
Very good, have lost 10lbs the first week ,although I am sure part of that is water weight, and 5lbs the 2nd week.
This works well with a low carb diet.
Will definitely be reordering and hopefully I wont have any stall outs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprising results, September 13, 2013
I was skeptical at first, but the product seems to work! I have lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks, fantastic! I don't have any side effects, so I hope to continue with the Garcinia--I have 10 more pounds to go!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bottle contained 62 capsules instead of 90, October 4, 2013
This order was delivered within 24 hours of ordering and it was in a sealed package. Most of my order is usually delivered within 2 days. This product is listed as 90 capsules in the bottle, however I took the time to count the contents and it's actually 62 capsules instead of 90. I have been ordering from Amazon for quite a long time and have confidence on them, however this is the first time I've been disappointed. I hope they will send me the missing 28 capsules or credit my account.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, February 24, 2014
It speeded up my metabolism but I also felt more hungry. I ended up putting on weight. Not happy with the product. Jan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, May 2, 2013
A friend of mine gave me a bottle I just ordered another one. It's the ONLY ONE that I found that actually meets the guidelines that Dr Oz suggests you use for buying -- 500mg capsules, potassium and calcium to aid in absorbtion, at least 50% HCA. I take 500 mg, 30 minute or so before meals, 3 times per day. No more sugar cravings. I have lost about 4 lbs in 3 weeks. Highly recommended.