Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on May 22, 2013
Many reviewers have not been taking enough of this product to have any meaningful results. Most have not followed Dr. Oz's directions for using the product.

Please, go to the Dr.'s website and watch all three videos on this product
Dr. Oz says:
Garcinia Cambogia or GCE
Buy one with 0 fillers and 0 binders
Buy one with HCA % minimum of 50%
Caps may contain, or if not take with, Potassium & Calcium supplements
Works best when combined with a sensible diet and exercise.

DOSAGE:
1) 3000 mg - 6000 mg/day (over 3000 mg get Dr Approval)
This equates to TWO caps of the reviewed product PRIOR TO EACH MEAL.

2) Take on empty stomach a minimum of 30 minutes to 60 min prior to eating, with each meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dunner/Supper).

3) Studies have shown that one must take a MINIMUM of 3000 mg per day to be effective. The larger 6000 mg / day dosage is more effective, but should only be done under a Dr's supervision.
1212 comments|165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2013
I have been reading so many negative reviews on this product. first off, i can see almost everyone on here thinks this bottle is a months worth supply. ONE BOTTLE IS 10 DAY SUPPLY. according to dr oz 3000mg per day, 1000mg (2 CAPSULES) 1/3 hour to an hour before each meal THREE TIMES A DAY. i have been taking these same exact pills cept bought them somewhere cheaper, my first week i have lost 10 lbs. i really don't write reviews but ppl not taking it correctly + this brand is being advertised as a month supply for a bottle some areas of the internet.plus it could take 10 days to see results. this is not a bad product at all, people are just not doing their research and taking it correctly or reading the supplement facts wrong.
2121 comments|207 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2013
Much faster results when used with diet and exercise. Slower results if you keep eating the crap you were eating before. I've dropped almost 20 pounds in a month and clothes are fitting WAAAAAAAAy better.
44 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2013
In my household we had 3 people taking the supplement, Myself, My husband and my 20 year old son. We all lost about 5-7 pounds withen the first week.
on September 18, 2013
I like this product, lost 5 pounds first 3 weeks. Be careful, will give you shakes if you drink caffeine with it.
I have lost 5 pounds in seven days by taking 4 pills (two at a time about 20-30 before eating) Im not on a diet, I'm not exercising. I'm simply taking the garcinia cambogia and losing wieght. (this is only my 2nd week so I do not have any further wieght loss updates)
on June 11, 2013
I weighed myself the day before I started taking these and then refused to step on the scale until 30 days later. When I finally did step back on the scale I thought it was broken. I took my scale to work and asked a few coworkers to step on it and tell me if it was correct. After 3 people used the scale, all saying it was acurate I finally accepted I had really lost 10 lbs in a month! Granted we all have areas we WANT to lose the weight from, unfortunately you can't select where you lose it and my focus was on how are my jeans fitting now ? I didn't see much difference there and because I didn't feel my jeans getting more lose around my middle, I just didn't think it was working for me- until I got on that scale after 30 days. At 40 days I am starting to notice my clothes are starting to fit more loosely ALL OVER now, including my stomach area. I plan to keep using it. Don't get discouraged. I am still in disbelief but can't wait to see what comes by end of this month!
on March 29, 2014
I felt great when taking the pills, really loved them, until 2 months into them I had a routine blood test...... The liver function test showed my ALT and AST levels three times normal! All other aspects of blood work were within range, very good. I very seldom take any kind of pain killer, and only have an occasional glass of wine, and the only thing different was taking these pills.
I immediately went online to research this and found this to be a common reaction from this product. Further use could cause severe liver damage. My doctor instructed me to stop taking those pills, vitamin supplements, and no Tylenol, Advil or Aleve until I get my liver counts back to normal. And never take these pills again!
Other people might have different reaction to this product, but please please if you do take it, have a fasting blood test after 2 months of use just to be safe.
on April 18, 2013
I haven't used the Garcinia Cambogia for very long, but I can say it does help with my hunger, especially carvings for sweets. The directions say to take 2 capsules daily, but everything else I've heard and read say to take 500 mg. three times a day 30-60 minutes before eating. I have been doing that for a few days now and see a big difference.
on February 18, 2014
I first heard about this from Dr. Oz as I am sure many others looking to buy or bought did too. For the price I was a bit skeptical to buy at first but thought if it works then YAY, and if not then no real loss. I took 2 pills 1/2 hour before a meal three times a day (6 pills total).

My Results: I found that by day 2 I had tons of energy and my mood was crazy happy. By day 7 I had cleaned/rearranged/organized my entire house. I slept the best I had in years and couldn't believe the mental state I was in. By day 10 I had lost 7lbs. I added a few tweaks to my diet but hardly really exercised (other than yoga). By day 20 I had lost 18lbs and have run out of projects to do!

My thoughts: Weightloss is subjective, it is all about what YOU want to get out of it. If you still want to eat McDonald's three times a week and lose weight well that probably won't happen like you want it too. However after having my third child I wanted/needed to change things in my life. My results may not be typical but I did try to make some changes. Personally with 3 children, homeschooling and housekeeping I loved all the energy (I felt like my 6 year old!)

Yes I have ordered more and now doing this in conjunction with Atkins diet and results are AMAZING!