Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on September 11, 2013
Hmm... I wrote a review on this earliar but its gone now... anyway I am very pleased with this product I truly feel like I owe a lot of thanks to this seller. Not only did the garcinia help me lose weight but I bugged the seller quite a bit with questions and he was never frustrated.

Its amazing how helpful someone can be. Oh and the diet ebook was just the cherry on top. Great bonus. I'd say that alone would be worth $10. I know I've purchased my fair share of diet books.

Oh now I'm rambling... anyway yes I have lost about 24 pounds.

It's worth it, it really is.
on July 20, 2014
When I started using this product, I was 155 pounds. After a month, I got down to 145. If it weren't for my thyroid, I would have continued using it and most likely would have lost more weight. It is most successful with very low carb snd quality fat diets. Don't use this, still eat bad food and expect to lose weight. Not gunna happen.
on September 23, 2013
It works ok. It helps to suppress the appetite; but it doesn't burn the pounds like you would expect. Great for gradual weight loss. However if you need to lose more than 20 pounds, I would suggest something stronger.
on September 12, 2013
This was the best service I have ever had with purchasing on the internet.
Not that I have had bad service this was just exceptional!
This is my new go to place for health needs
on October 2, 2013
Please don't buy this. It is a scam. I wanted to badly to lose a few pounds and this did nothing. It made my cravings worse and I got zero extra energy. I even started exercising hoping that combined it would work. After three weeks, I lost two pounds and that was from me running 3-6 miles three times a week. The second day I craved chocolate so bad. And I was so exhausted all I wanted to do was sleep.
on December 17, 2013
So far controlling appetite. Have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks and haven't changed my daily routine. Continuing use to see true actions.
on November 26, 2013
I had lost weight on another brand, but gained back the weight while taking this brand. Makes me wonder if this company is legit.
on August 11, 2014
Did not work at all. Do not waste your money!
on September 16, 2013
Can't fault the seller, they did what they said they would. I have not lost a single pound or inch from these. Dr Oz you lied. I had tried several different brands with the same results. I don't eat much to begin with and these were of no help.
on October 19, 2015
did absolutely nothing for me!