Besides Garcinia Cambogia and HCA, what are the other ingredients in Garcinia Gold? Doseage instructions? Thanks!
asked by Jane Pardue-Charles on October 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
votes
Information on bottle say that the main ingredients are:
Natural Calcium (from Garcinia Cambogia Extract) 50 mg
Super Citrimax Garcinia Extract 500mg consists of (Garcinia cambogia [Fruit] standarized to containt 60% (-) Hydroxycitric Acid {300mg})
Other Ingredients: Non=GMO, Gluten-free Rice Flour, Vegetarian Capsule (Non-GMO Plant Cellulose)
Does NOT contain Additives, Artificial Ingredients, Preservatives, Stearates, Silicon Dioxide, or Titanium Dioxide
Certified FREE of milk, egg, shelfish, peanuts, wheat, soy, and gluten.

Take 1-3 capsul(s) 1/2 hour BEFORE each meal or food.
A. Anderson answered on October 29, 2012

A
votes
News flash this has a known filler called RICE FLOUR. Dr. Oz was super clear to avoid any product with rice flour, it can actually cause weight gain.
Mark answered on November 8, 2012

A
votes
Besides the ingredients you mention, you also want either potassium or calcium to aid in absorption. This brand contains calcium. You also want at least 50% of the HCA and i belueve this brand is 60%. You should take at least one half hour up to two hours before all meals on an empty stomach. Typical dosage is one to two capsules before each meal. Don't exceed 3000 mg daily without discussing with your doctor.
Donna answered on October 30, 2012

A
vote
Besides the ingredients you mention, you also want either potassium or calcium to aid in absorption. This brand contains calcium. You also want at least 50% of the HCA and I believe this brand is 60%. You should take at least one half hour up to two hours before all meals on an empty stomach. Typical dosage is one to two capsules before each meal. Don't exceed 3000 mg daily without discussing with your doctor.
Donna answered on October 30, 2012

A
votes
natural calcium from Carcinia cambogia extract 50mg
garcinia cambogia 500mg
Amazon Customer answered on October 30, 2012

A
votes
Why am I not losing weight after 2 weeks of taking it
Paula answered on March 30, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Oct 30, 2012 8:40:39 AM PDT]