Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: #1 Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract - Ultra Premium All Natural Fruit Extract - Potent Fat Burner & Appetite Suppressant. 65% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) - 180 Vegetarian Weight Loss Pills - 1500mg - 3000mg Per Day - Boost Metabolism and Lose Weight With Our High Potency Capsules. 100% Money Back Guarantee
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 25, 2013
After trying several other weight loss supplements that have all been generally unsuccessful with some very unpleasant side effects, I looked in to trying a more natural supplement and found Az Naturals Garcinia Cambogia. At first I was unsure on how the product was going to match up against the hype of "lose 4 lbs a week, without changing your diet." Well firstly I did change my diet, following the well put together weight loss program I got free with my order. This program not only has educated me, but motivated me to stick to my goals and routines. I am only one week in and I do feel much healthier with a direction for once! I have lost 3lbs.

The capsules were easy to swallow and after the first day I found I wasn't snacking which was the main problem for my weight gain. The shipping was pretty quick too arriving early. Having no horrible side effects which I'd had previously with other supplements is an added bonus. I felt like I had much more energy on the second day in and I'm feeling more confident and generally feeling much better about myself! I haven't spent every waking hour in the gym or exercising but have enjoyed taking walks due to my energy levels being higher. Like I said I feel much healthier! My friends have also made their first order after seeing my results, not just on the scales but in me as a person, i'm sure they wont be disappointed. One thing that has set az naturals apart from all the rest of these companies is the value they have given me. Not just in a product that works, but in the follow up emails and the well put together weight loss ebook they give you for free! They actually care and are were always dedicated to providing a good service. I have ordered more already just in case they run out!
on June 16, 2013
There are literally hundreds of companies selling garcinia cambogia Extract on Amazon and i have experienced a few with little results. I knew with the right quality, I could experience some great results as Dr Oz promised. Az Natural Supplements not only delivered in the quality, but the customer service they have provided has really gone beyond anything i have ever seen. Not to mention their great weight loss program which has actually given me structure and direction to my goals which I usually lack. I was emailed the program and I have been referring to it daily to keep me focused and motivated to lose the weight that I know I can. Even when I had a couple of bad days and snacked way too much, there are tips and techniques on how to get back on track which I have found to be PRICELESS!

I took as instructed and found my appetite was nowhere to be seen for about 2-3 hours each time. They have been also giving me tips via email on how to get the best results from the product which is unusual. Az Natural Supplements are truly the real deal and if you are looking for a all round fat burner and appetite suppressant. I have seen immediate weight loss with these guys.
on February 18, 2015
This product is all hype and it does not work at all. After seeing Dr.OZ show I thought this will work and I tried them but nothing really changed. It doesnt help you with weight loss. After using for a week I started getting stomach ache's and after couple more weeks I stopped using them. Please do not buy get your self sick.
on September 15, 2013
Not that impressed ! Maybe it's my body make up but I can't see where I lost too much weight. I may give a second shot and get another bottle. I admit I was not super consistent in taking them which may be why I did not see major results.
on September 12, 2015
This actually works and works well. After I had my daughter I was having a hard time taking off the last 10-15 pounds. I literally ran for 7-10 minutes a day, 15-30 min of pilates/yoga and every other day did H Hop Abs. Still the weight didn't come off easily (I would lose about 1-1.5 pounds every 2 weeks).
I saw Garcia cambogia (not this brand) advertised on Dr. Oz one day and decided to try it.
With in the first 2 weeks I believe I lost almost 4 pounds (took a total of 4 tablets aday). I was still exercising daily, and would cut out a few sugars and fats weekly. The next month I didn't exercise as extreme and still took off another 5 pounds.
I haven't taken the pills in several months and have but 3 pounds back on. I plan on starting back up again.
on June 5, 2013
I have been trying many weight loss supplements for sometime now, and have found that they have no or very minor results. That of course is until now! Az Natural's Garcinia Cambogia is by far the best weight loss product I have used to date.
With my purchase I received a free weight loss program, worth $300, which is really helping me towards my goal. In the last 2 weeks I have lost 5lbs, which is fantastic considering I have not made massive changes to my diet and do minimal excerise.
Another great thing about this product is that I am finding that I am becoming less stressed since taking Garcinia Cambogia. Which has resulted in increased motivation to achieve my weight loss goals.
I had some questions that I asked the Az Naturals team following my purchase, and their service is exceptional. They answered my questions the same day, which was very reassuring as I could tell this was really a company that really cared. To my surprise they then emailed me a couple of days later, to check if the advice they gave had helped me, which it had. I didn't expect this level of service from a supplements company.
I have already recommended this to all my friends and family.
on June 9, 2013
I am going to Hawaii in a month, and was very excited to get my garcina in order to shed a some excess pounds. I was very happy to receive it quickly, but my shipment contained NO weight loss program, nor ANY instruction on how much to take and when! So far, I have only used it one day, and I DID immediately notice a loss of appetite, but I was also looking forward to reading about the weight loss program, so I could do this right. Sadly, it did not come.
on December 15, 2013
I am really impressed with these products. I have been taking all three and have noticed a significant decrease in my appetite and for my cravings for any carbs or sweets. I have been taking the for approximately 3 months and have lost 10 lbs. Really happy with the product and will continue to purchase so I can reach my goal weight.
on April 26, 2013
I am not one to usually write reviews but I am very pleased with the overall service I have received from Az Naturals so it definitely deserves a mention. I received my purchase of Garcinia Cambogia the next day, although shipping I selected said it would be take
longer.

I got using the product immediately and I have noticed a change in my appetite, I definitely don't fancy any heavy meals and I am no longer lunging for the chocolate for my sugar fix in the afternoon. I don't really weigh myself so I don't have a figure of weight loss but I can notice my jeans waistband isn't digging in anymore and I just generally feel healthier! The supplements are easy to take with water, they are not huge so don't get stuck in my throat, and they don't taste disgusting like some other products I have taken - oh and they don't repeat on you either.

The aftercare service I have received from Az Naturals is a really personal touch, I like the option of giving suggestions of improvement, and if I had any I feel they would be acted upon. The personal weight loss programme has helped me make a few important changes to my lifestyle, like drinking water, I never thought I would be able to give up my 5 cups a tea a day! Now I am choosing water over tea! I am going to take more advice from the programme but one step at a time!! It's definitely given me direction and motivates me achieve my weight loss goals. I will be ordering my next batch soon as I got a feeling this product will be flying off the shelves. 5 stars from me!
on July 6, 2013
Well always being a skeptic of the Dr Oz show and his new breakthrough products every week, I wasn't convinced about garcinia cambogia. My friend had a great experience with az natural supplements and their products and she convinced me to give it a go. Still skeptical, I reluctantly bought their product, I was pleasantly surprised they give away a free ebook weight loss program. Also caught the summer sale period and received 30% off my order, which again was another bonus point. I was informed about this on their facebook page. I still wasn't convinced about the product because I had seen a fair few negative reviews on amazon for garcinia cambogia. Started taking the supplements as instructed in the email i received and I can truly say I need to stop being so skeptical about Dr Oz. He has had his moments in the past but this time he is really wasn't talking BS. My friend and i made sure we found a company which were trusted and met all the Dr Oz guidelines. the hca has really gotten to work and suppresses my appetite for up to 3 hours. when i do feel like eating its never really much but following the program they sent, they advise to keep eating regular healthy meals for best results. really felt that the company is there for any questions and if any issues came up by the follow up service provided. no more pushy after sales just good old fashioned customer service.