5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for good quality
Published on April 18, 2011 by K. Lybbert

3.0 out of 5 stars Made Cheaply
Published 20 months ago by Katherine M. Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for good quality, April 18, 2011
Ordered this bag last week to pack my stuff for my upcoming delivery at the hospital next month. It came in 2 days after I ordered it. Its a great price for a pretty good size bag. The colors are really nice and bright too. The only thing that is a bit "bad" is that it has a weird "new" smell to it but it goes away with a little air freshner, but other than that I would reccomend this product for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute bag, November 28, 2011
This zebra print bag is really cute and very roomie. I really love this bag. !!! I used this bag all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE It!, June 3, 2011
I LOVE this bag -- it's so cute and I honestly use it for everything: working out, traveling, school, etc. This bag is really durable and can hold a LOT. Much recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag for sure., January 3, 2011
We purchased this for our Grandaughter on Christmas. We were very pleased with the quality and size. It is a very nice bag for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance bag, October 19, 2011
I had to replace my gym/dance bag and wanted something interesting and colorful. I found it and love it. The price is great and the size is just what I wanted. I can fit my flamenco skirt, shoes, castanets, manton(shawl), water bottle and a small cosmetic bag. I could put more stuff in it there is plenty of room. I use it a lot, 6 days a week and still looks good. I hope it lasts a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, October 26, 2011
I purchased this for my 10 year old daughter to use for sleepovers. It is soooo big and roomy for all her stuff and seems to be very well constructed...the price was great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BAG!!!!, January 10, 2012
I just got my bag today and I love it!!! I am using it for my hospital stay when I have my 2nd son. Which is very very soon. I packed all of my stuff today and there is room for plenty more. I don't have that chemical smell that someone pointed out earlier either. But I would suggest putting it in the dryer with a dryer sheet on low for a couple minutes that would do the trick. Nice heavy duty material and the zebra print is big and vibrant. I am so excited. Has a front pocket and a side as well and a sturdy bottom. Also comes with a clip on strap if you want to carry it over the shoulder. What a bargain!!! I love the price love the bag!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size for Gym, May 31, 2012
This bag is great for the price. It is roomier than it looks like in the picture. It fits everything I need for the gym in it with room left over. It would make a nice overnight bag. It's not sturdy enough to survive being checked on an airplane but would work nicely as a carry on bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Made Cheaply, May 19, 2013
Katherine M. Gibson (Annapolis, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I use this bag strictly to go to the pool. No rough/tough play with it, etc., and yet, it has ripped at the seam on one of the side pockets!! I contacted the company who said to ship it back and if they determine it's faulty they will replace. Excuse me - that's not customer service! I sent them pictures showing the problem but did they offer to replace it - nope. Would not order from them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 7, 2012
I use this bag to go to the gym, it fits everything, has many pockets, and its the perfect size. I recommend to anyone. I especially love the long strap to fit around the shoulder. All around great bag!