Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: J Garden Designer Print Collection Duffel Bag 19-inch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on April 18, 2011
Ordered this bag last week to pack my stuff for my upcoming delivery at the hospital next month. It came in 2 days after I ordered it. Its a great price for a pretty good size bag. The colors are really nice and bright too. The only thing that is a bit "bad" is that it has a weird "new" smell to it but it goes away with a little air freshner, but other than that I would reccomend this product for anyone.
on November 28, 2011
This zebra print bag is really cute and very roomie. I really love this bag. !!! I used this bag all the time.
on June 3, 2011
I LOVE this bag -- it's so cute and I honestly use it for everything: working out, traveling, school, etc. This bag is really durable and can hold a LOT. Much recommended!
on October 19, 2011
I had to replace my gym/dance bag and wanted something interesting and colorful. I found it and love it. The price is great and the size is just what I wanted. I can fit my flamenco skirt, shoes, castanets, manton(shawl), water bottle and a small cosmetic bag. I could put more stuff in it there is plenty of room. I use it a lot, 6 days a week and still looks good. I hope it lasts a long time.
on January 3, 2011
We purchased this for our Grandaughter on Christmas. We were very pleased with the quality and size. It is a very nice bag for the price.
on May 19, 2013
I use this bag strictly to go to the pool. No rough/tough play with it, etc., and yet, it has ripped at the seam on one of the side pockets!! I contacted the company who said to ship it back and if they determine it's faulty they will replace. Excuse me - that's not customer service! I sent them pictures showing the problem but did they offer to replace it - nope. Would not order from them again!
on October 26, 2011
I purchased this for my 10 year old daughter to use for sleepovers. It is soooo big and roomy for all her stuff and seems to be very well constructed...the price was great too!
on May 31, 2012
This bag is great for the price. It is roomier than it looks like in the picture. It fits everything I need for the gym in it with room left over. It would make a nice overnight bag. It's not sturdy enough to survive being checked on an airplane but would work nicely as a carry on bag.
on January 10, 2012
I just got my bag today and I love it!!! I am using it for my hospital stay when I have my 2nd son. Which is very very soon. I packed all of my stuff today and there is room for plenty more. I don't have that chemical smell that someone pointed out earlier either. But I would suggest putting it in the dryer with a dryer sheet on low for a couple minutes that would do the trick. Nice heavy duty material and the zebra print is big and vibrant. I am so excited. Has a front pocket and a side as well and a sturdy bottom. Also comes with a clip on strap if you want to carry it over the shoulder. What a bargain!!! I love the price love the bag!!!
on August 29, 2013
Makes you feel like a fun-loving person because the pattern is bold.
I am 70 and was shocked at first glance but now I will be happy to use the tote for travel and if you have a quick hospital stay.. Nurses and staff most likely will say they dig the bag.