Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
That would be a good assumption. However, IMAO, maybe you should want the regular (fried) chips in lieu of the baked chips. If you subscribe to some of the more recent dietary theories (such as South Beach, paleo, Atkins, etc.) you may want the fat in the chips in order to reduce the glycemic index of the chips. Also, note that the baked chips will have lots of fat baked, so it is not necessarily correct to assume that the baked versions are necessarily "low fat."
Apr 1, 2014 by HP
vote
We order a 12 pack of restaurant size bags of the no salt blue corn chips. The box is big. I don't have the dimensions but think of a supermarket size cardboard box that they would ship toilet paper in or something of that nature. If you carried it its the only thing you can carry. Its not heavy but its that big that it takes both arms to hold.
Jun 4, 2014 by Lily
votes
I enjoyed them immensely and ate them rather quickly, but would not order until Feb 2015...just to be safe
28 days ago by Loretta Carpenter
votes
Mine are salt free blue chips, I have gotten them many times from Amazon- there is always an exp. date date- good for at least 3 mo. Which I could help more...
Dec 7, 2014 by Pete
votes
I have never had the Garden of Eatin' Sesame Blues. Sorry, I can't help you in this case.
Nov 7, 2013 by JDTexan
votes
???
Oct 2, 2014 by D Langus
votes
Dear atticusthebaker, Thank you for your patience. No we do not offer "free" shipping. We assume that the description you saw is a mistake by Amazon as they merge various listings from different sellers.
Jun 24, 2013 by eNaturaOrganics
votes
Thank you for appreciating my attempt to answer your question. I can understand your frustration and wish you good luck in finding an answer. I have only purchase the yellow corn, and cannot comment on the "Red Hot Blues" when it displays "Blue, Salted" in the Flavor Drop Down."
Mar 30, 2014 by Bunny
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers