5.0 out of 5 stars Love this magazine!, June 26, 2013
Deb Fleming (Lafayette, ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
This magazine is always beautiful and full of information. I always look forward to getting this. First I just look at all the pictures, then I read all the info!

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden Gate, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
One of the best garden magazines. Each issue is filled with terrific tips and information for every level of gardener. Plus, great ideas on plant selection for shade, full-sun and containers. A great value from Amazon and a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
Great ideas and information for any gardener. No "ads" just beautiful facts and pictures of wonderful garden places. Good advise on what plants to use in all spaces of your garden! Happy Spring!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
I was glad to stumble upon the Garden Gate magazine. I was even more excited when I found a Kindle version of it on Amazon, since you can't find an electronic option on their website. I was always looking for a garden magazine that was all about gardening, and not the "home" part. This magazine keeps one up to date on what's new, what works, examples of different combinations that one can use, what zone will work, where to find it, etc. I would highly recommend this magazine. It's just pure gardening and nothing else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden Gate Always Offers a Good Read, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
Garden Gate is a solid gardening magazine. Great articles, wonderful photos, new plant introduction and product reviews, garden plans...one of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
Love the magazine. Great articles and pretty pictures. It's all good and terrific. Just bought the subscription for a year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful magazine shows up to great and colorful advantage on ..., August 21, 2014
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
Beautiful magazine shows up to great and colorful advantage on Kindle Fire! The articles are very helpful for the gardener trying to do it all him or herself. Useful for all areas of the United States.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've read Garden Gate magazine for years. Every issue ..., July 17, 2014
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
I've read Garden Gate magazine for years. Every issue have been full of helpful information and inspiration. I'm looking forward to being able to take it with me on my Amazon Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful magazine. I love the fact that there is ..., October 30, 2014
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
This is a beautiful magazine. I love the fact that there is a wealth of information regarding gardening without all the ads

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this magazine very much, July 31, 2014
This review is from: Garden Gate (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this magazine very much. I read it cover to cover. I have already tried some of the designs in my back yard.

Garden Gate