Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 8, 2013
In my opinion, this is absolutely the highest quality calcium supplement that anyone can take. This is MCHA calcium (Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Calcium). MCHA been proven in international studies that the human body absorbs MCHA calcium better than traditional calcium carbonate supplements that are derived from limestone and other rocks, usually rock based calcium supplements are some of the most popular calcium brands found at our local grocery stores.

This calcium supplement also contains a handful of vitamins, including Vitamin K, which help the body absorb the calcium quicker. Don't be fooled by the low dosage amounts on the supplement facts, the dosage amounts are low because MCHA calcium absorbs in your body easier than traditional rock based calcium supplements.

PROS:
- MCHA calcium, which the human body absorbs better than rock based calcium carbonate supplements.
- Contains a handful of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K.
- MCHA calcium derived from grass fed free range cattle.

CONS:
- None that I can think of.

Country of Origin: Calcium is derived from Australian free range cattle. Packaged by Garden of Life in the USA.
on August 31, 2013
I have been using this for a while and i keep coming back to it. It is a good combination of vitamins and minerals for healthy bones and teeth. I only wish it came in a larger size, as 6/ daily makes it empty too soon! It seems to be eaily digested and very absorble kind of cal/mag. It has d and k as well as boron and strontium. A good balanced product as a decent price!
on September 11, 2012
This is the only calcium I've found that works excellently with my body needs. I feel great taking it! I highly recommend Garden of LIfe products. I tried the Raw Calcium they make and it didn't work as well as this Living Advanced Calcium but every body is different. Thanks.
on December 5, 2013
Best Calcium supplement on the market in my opinion! It does not upset my stomach at all and i can always tell the difference from when I have taken it and when I haven't. Garden of life is a very good and trustworthy brand and 60% of my vitamins I get from this company.
on June 27, 2013
Switched to this product because the same brand raw calcium consistently contained broken capsules in every shipment even from different vendors. The dosage is a little cumbersome, however seems to work as well.
on July 14, 2013
I changed over all my supplements to Garden of Life. They are totally wholesome and chocked full of the finest ingredients, which is the reason they actually improve symptoms & my health. I'm 61 and need the calcium, so this really fit the bill.
on January 3, 2014
We have taken several of this line , from Men's Multivitamin , Women's Multivitamin , B 12 . to the Raw Iron , love them all. I have only two issues , the amount you need to take to maintain that improvement { like these you need or should take 6 , some are low dosage } according to directions .
I was taking the Bone Care for Rotor Cuff damage { both } , and then switched to these..{ If you asked me to pick the better , I could not , except for my second peeve , the cost } Yes , I know you get what you pay for , etc..While I agree, when you add all the other supplement's we take it is pretty high.. So I buy this for about 1/4th the cost of the Bone Care.. In the beginning I took the 6 , dropped down to 4 and I feel the same..I do like so far , this will be my 2nd bottle.
As long as they maintain this quality , I'll buy..~!~
on June 6, 2008
Excellent product I get cramps in my feet and legs but as soon as I started taking this product they were gone and do not come back. I definitly will buy more, I have great faith in Garden of Life products because this is not the only one I use.
on August 18, 2012
I take this product myself and love it. As a veterinarian I recommend it for patients (dogs) with broken bones - seems to allow for much quicker healing. A lot of dog food brands don't include minerals with good absorption. I typically recommend 1/2 tablet per 25 pounds a day when needed. Note: I've never given this to a cat.
on January 27, 2015
From online studying I've learned not to supplement minerals in the form of things humans aren't designed to eat--shells, bones, rocks, metals-- hard to digest, hardening & calcifying to veins & joints, & ultimately toxic for human digestion! Except for micro bits ionically in ground water, those hard minerals were designed to be consumed by plants transforming them into food-form digestible minerals for humans & for animals eaten by humans. Garden of Life sells a superior, whole-food, RAW CALCIUM (green bottle) instead!