Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hasbro, Strawberry Shortcake, Garden Pretty Doll, Strawberry Shortcake, 7 Inches
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 4, 2013
My 3 year old loves this. She loves smelling her hair. Be aware that the shoes do come off and are very small if you have any other children. you can just take them off and put them aside like we did.
on December 5, 2012
This is a much better size then the mini Strawberry Shortcake doll. It is roughly 5" tall. My 3 1/2 yr old has quickly made this and her Cherry Jam Garden Pretty Figure dolls her new favorite! The hair smells like Strawberry and she can sit and stand. The shoes are removable and if your child puts thingis in her mouth, I would remove them.
on December 9, 2014
Don't know if we got a defective one but Strawberry snapped clean in half! We have all the other dolls and they are fine. Not sure what transpired with my 2 year old and Strawberry but she met a very terrible demise. Other than that, I like this doll because she smells like the original dolls of the '80's. The newest version of this doll smells kind of foul - and they all pretty much smell the same. Get this one over the newest one!
on December 27, 2013
This is a joyful toy. I played with my daughter a lot of time. Very good quality. Thanks for help santa's
on December 9, 2012
Very disappointed on size of doll. way nto small for age group.Price was good until shipping and handling added. Wasn' worth the price then.
on January 30, 2013
I love this doll, because it's made well. The hair are gorgeous and they smell like strawberries. Cute little toy.
on December 22, 2013
All girls love strawberry shortcake n they smell so good. This is a Christmas gift and I know my 2 and 3 yrs g daughter are going to love these
on December 23, 2014
Well made doll. Granddaughter loves it. Pay attention to the size. Wish it was a little bigger, but great for the price.
on August 18, 2015
Strawberry Shortcake Pretty Garde is a wonderful doll, She is very nice.
I am very happy with her.
on January 3, 2015
I bought this for a niece for Christmas. She really lied the gift.