5.0 out of 5 stars The bag is great
Published 18 months ago by Angelique Chambliss

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but made with questionable materials
Published 2 months ago by Gama

5.0 out of 5 stars The bag is great, June 21, 2013
Was looking for a bag that I could carry back and forth to work. After using it for one day it was the bag made for me. Colors are bright. It is hard to get this bag mixed with someone else. Hold a lot. Strap stays on shoulders when walking. The outside zipped pocket as well as the pocket are great in keeping papers separate from other items. The inside pocket holds items with no show. I spilled a smoothie inside and clean up was a breeze. This is a awesome bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 11, 2013
I've had this for at least a month now, and I love, love it. I need to carry papers, iPad, lunch, shoes, and odds & ends to/from work. Tried backpacks, other totes, and bags of all sorts. This is perfect. It holds just the right amount, love the two side pockets; difficult to over-stuff, and zips nicely at the top. Straps are perfect length, and it keeps its shape nicely. Bought two more in other colors for my mom. Should be receiving those soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars bag, February 2, 2013
just the right size, fell in love with it. love the coin purse as well, great price as well. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, February 8, 2013
This bag/tote is just what I expected. There's 2 large pockets which are nice...one on the outside and one on the inside! The straps are long enough to sling it over your shoulder and it seems like it'll be sturdy! Overall...I'm pleased! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but made with questionable materials, September 22, 2014
Very, very cute bag. However it was not disclosed when I bought the bag that this bag was made with cancer causing materials. The bag arrived with a tag hanging on the front with a warning stating that the materials used have been known to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This does not seem like a bag I would want to put personal items or groceries in. Contacted Amazon and they said the company was supposed to disclose this on the item page so you would be aware before you bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Go Leopard ..., September 18, 2013
I would have given this more stars, except that it was smelly, and not as nice a quality as I thought for the money. My friend is enjoying it, as a gift, to carry books to the READ (Reading with dogs) program at school. She had to air it out first, and reinforced the bottom with a stiff plastic piece. Pretty decent though.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, December 21, 2012
THIS IS THE PERFECT BAG FOR ME, JUST ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY BOOKS, SNACKS, PAIR OF SHOES AND A DRINK

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 6, 2014
I have that bag now for a week I love it is enough room for everything can recommended got some compliments from friends there like it

3.0 out of 5 stars handles, January 26, 2013
I would have liked to have heavier handles. The one I bought before had double stitched handles out of the material of the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits me perfect, July 7, 2014