Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Gardening Mama - Nintendo DS
|Price:||$15.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2-4 multiplayer wireless support via Nintendo DS single-card play.
- Everyone's favorite Mama from the best-selling Cooking Mama series stars in the brand's first offshoot.
- Use the stylus as your master garden tool to take care of flowers, fruit trees and vegetables in Mama's garden.
- Experience unexpected garden results based on your care - flowers can bloom different colors, fruit trees can grow different fruits, etc.
- Multiple game modes including: Let's Grow It, Let's Enjoy It, Let's Do Gardening, Let's Harvest Multiplayer, Treasure Box and Dress Up.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
•2-4 multiplayer wireless support via Nintendo DS single-card play.
•Everyone's favorite Mama from the best-selling Cooking Mama series stars in the brand's first offshoot.
•Use the stylus as your master garden tool to take care of flowers, fruit trees and vegetables in Mama's garden.
•Experience unexpected garden results based on your care: flowers can bloom different colors, fruit trees can grow different fruits, etc.
•Multiple game modes including: Let's Grow It, Let's Enjoy It, Let's Do Gardening, Let's Harvest Multiplayer, Treasure Box and Dress Up.
Top Customer Reviews
What I love about these games are, kids can have so much fun with them but an adult can also have a go too. Some of the task may be a little easy for an adult but some may not be (especially if you're going for gold).
If you haven't played any of the Cooking Mama games, then the style of the game is a little something like this, your goal is to plant something, such as a tulip but its broken down into stages, seeding, digging a hole, and so on. Theres nice obvious instructions on what to do for each task that needs to be done in order to plant something. There is also directions for you to follow, which is very helpful. My cousin loves this game too as it gives her an idea of how to garden, in a fun way. :D
The setup is virtually the same as in Cooking Mama. You garden things and then you get a grade for it. There are a couple changes that are worth noting however:
One bonus is that the game is in bird's eye view; you get to roam the garden and select what you want to grow. More options become available as you progress and your garden expands into new areas. You also get more plants to grow as you go along.
Another nice thing is that you can change Mama's outfits and even decorate your garden with the bonus prizes you earn. This is fun when you want to take a break from gardening.
The major difference with Gardening Mama from Cooking Mama is that instead of just cooking a dish and being done you have to allow your plants to grow. So when you garden something you are not done for a while. There are many steps to garden until you get a finished product. Sometimes you can even make food from a plant. It can get kind of annoying waiting for plants to grow because you have to watch them. If you forget about one Mama will come on the screen and alert you, which gets tedious. But other than that waiting for plants isn't too bad.
I would recommend this game for any Cooking Mama fan or anyone wanting to try out the series. It is very fun alone or in single-card download mode. The developers have been consistent with the look and gameplay of the series, which keeps it familiar yet still refreshing. A must for all Mama fans!
Game Synopsis: Gardening Mama takes our favorite gaming character out of the kitchen & into the garden as you attempt to grow a wide variety of flowers, vegetables, & trees.
1) This game is incredibly simple to play. The directions are pretty clear & less gifted players will still be able to keep up with everything.
2) There's a wide variety of plants to be grown in this game, from roses to cosmos to grapes. You won't lack for things to do.
1) Too much repetition. While there was a ton of repetition in the previous CM games, it was never as obvious as it was for this game. It's fun but a lot of it gets REALLY old after a while, which will cause many gamers to put this game to the side rather than try to play & beat it over a few days like they would the other CM games.
2) It might have been my DS, but game play was occasionally sluggish- most notably in the bonus screens & whenever I went to change things in the game like Mama's outfit. Since CM2 wasn't that slow, I was surprised to see how sluggish this was.
I also sort of had an issue with having to go back & forth between plants, but I was mostly ambivalent about that. It just got a little old when I had to do one part of my gladiolas, then go to the map & visit the orchard in order to work on my apples. There's a lot of fun to be had in this game overall, but for me the repetition REALLY got on my nerves after a while.Read more ›
I do test these products out myself and give a very honest review. I am one that reads the reviews carefully when making purchases so I appreciate those who take the time to post reviews! If my review has been helpful to you, please give me a "Yes" vote on my review!
In this game you will grow different kinds of flowers, vegetables, and fruit. You receive gifts as you do things to get your plants to grow. It's a really nice addictive game. I have had this game for about a month now, and still have not completed the game, and I play it every night for at least 1/2 hour before I go to bed. If you liked the cooking mama games, and enjoy action/arcade/time management games you will really enjoy this game and will not be disappointed!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game isn't as fun as I thought it would be. I would recommend buying actual Cooking Mama games that deal with FOOD and not FLOWERS.Published 2 months ago by Thandiwe Lofton
This game is extremely annoying.The audio of garden mama side kick will drive you crazy(don't worry mama will fix it) Mama 's garden was not bright and colorful as I had wished as... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Darlene