5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber grommets
I bought these to make mason jar straw cups and found them very easy to use. No odor or taste lingered, and they popped in really easily and tightly.
Published 16 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars A LOT of ODOR
I bought these based on another comment that there was no odor...there is. They made my cup smell like I was drinking out of a tire...blech!
Published 14 months ago by Deb Potts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars A LOT of ODOR, November 14, 2013
Deb Potts (Waupaca, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gardner Bender GHG-1525 1/4-Inch Hole Grommets, 6-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber grommets, September 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Grommets worked great for mason jar lids with straws, August 2, 2013
These worked great to make my mason jar sippy cups! They worked out great and were easy to insert using my crop-o-dile punch. These turned out very cute!

2.0 out of 5 stars These DO NOT fit a Tumbler Straw, December 28, 2013
The product itself is fine, but I read all the reviews saying how perfect they were for mason jar sippy cups and bought them. The inner diameter is way too small for a re-usable straw...maybe they fit a disposable straw? I don't know but they are too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I needed, December 23, 2013
There is nothing wrong with these grommets. I took a chance on them because they were only 99 cents. I wanted to use them for airlocks. But they are too small. I think you need a 3/8 inch hole grommet for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grommets, May 29, 2013
These fit my straws perfectly, I love them, and would recommend them to anyone! My jars are awesome glasses now!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good price and did the job., February 5, 2014
These are great for the price. I am just one of those picky people who is sensitive to smells and since I was using them to make Mason Jar sippy cups they just smell a little too much of rubber for me. My girls thought they were fine, but I ended up buying pretty silicone grommets with matching acrylic straws from Serenity Straws on ebay and I really like them. If you are not picky on smells then these are priced much more affordably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what I needed., January 21, 2014
I ordered these grommets to go with reusable stainless steel straws (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AFQ0ON2/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0). I used these to make water bottles out of mason jars. If you want to get away from plastic, this is the way to go! I have made several as gifts and everyone loves them. I use my mason jar water bottle exclusively now and it is so good to get away from the plastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient to find these on Amazon, November 22, 2013
Firm but pliable, made by a very good industrial supply manufacturer.
How convenient to find these on Amazon.

I use these on Ball jar lids to accept 1/4" drinking straws.
Homemade "sippy" cups...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, September 13, 2013
The grommets are what is advsertised. They work well and are durable. They are very reasonably priced and I have had no issues with them breaking.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›