Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 24, 2013
It is the same book as the one sell at my school bookstore, but it is a lot cheaper than the one at my school bookstore and it come with a online access code which the school one do not have one.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2014
The book I rented came in new, with access code and everything. The book came in the mail right away, and I was able to use to it for my class, It was afforadble, and the rental option was very reasonable. Thank you amazon for such a easy rental transaction. Great way to save money for semester of school, and still be able to use the book.
on April 5, 2014
I had to get this book in a few days and it is known for being super expensive because of the volume of the pages, but I got this one pronto and at a way lower price than want my school was trying to get me to pay. Bless! Five stars all the way!
on August 31, 2014
Required book for a college course that is now requiring a new book to be purchased with a one-time-use access code. It seems that publishers are finding new ways to avoid sustainability and circumvent the used book market by making colleges assign these new book bundles. I am glad that some professors allow students to choose whether or not they want to buy the bundle, which includes some extras including study guides, or opt out and buy/rent the used books and save money. At NVCC in Manassas, every class this semester "required" the access code bundles at $150-278 a book. Multiply that by 6 classes and you get a cost-prohibitive situation for most students. I was glad that find this book as an inexpensive rental, and I'll go the extra mile and scour the book for my answers and make my own study guide. If it costs me a half a grade or more, it may be worth it to be able to afford college.
on January 25, 2013
I recently bought this book and was concerned with the price! I have read most of it and let me say it is well worth the money it cost! It is very interesting full of history! The book said it was in good condition but instead was like new! I am very happy with my purchase!
on September 12, 2013
This book is required for my Art 101 class, which is clearly becoming a very demanding class, did not expect that from Art 101, however, this book will take you as far as 3000 bce, it is well written and is enjoyable to read once you focus on it and are in a quiet area, you can actually time travel to this places, I am enjoying the Ancient Aegean chapter very much. Amazon delivered this book in two days. Brand new book fully wrapped like a mummy. Shop with confidence.
on June 12, 2015
If you love to read about Art trends and evolution of the modern art and architecture this is the right book for you. The chapters neatly divided over Art eras cover everything you need to know about art in the past. I was fascinated to know about the Roman and Egyptian art trends, their burial traditions and interest in perfection is fascinating for me.
on February 7, 2015
I loved having this book for school .It helped a lot. The only frustrating thing I had with this book was on how to return it since I rented it. I am still trying to figure out how to return this book so I don't get charged.
on April 10, 2014
I was going to rent this book ,but honestly if you are extremely interested in Art History and need this book -the disc is very helpful and the book is just amazing. The packaging was great and it came right on time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2013
Came quicker then they said. We ordered it after my daughter started classes, but it came the day she really needed it. Even though the ETA was still a couple of days off. Thanks, it worked out great.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse