‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great for smaller frame, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Garmin 010-10714-01 Heart Rate Monitor Elastic Strap, Small (Electronics)
Bought this to replace the strap that came with my HR monitor. It fits a lot better! Easy to adjust. This smaller size should fit just about everyone - my bra band size is a 30/32 and the strap is about 3/4 of the way tight on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice replacement, July 1, 2011
Melissa (Ames, IA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this strap to replace the original on my Garmin Forerunner 305. The original strap had lost a lot of elasticity after a year of rather heavy use. It is the perfect length for me, an average sized woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for smaller folks, June 30, 2011
I bought this because the original strap on my reebok heart monitor was too stretched out. Decided to try the small strap and glad I did! For the first time, I don't feel like I have to shove the strap under my sports bra to keep it from falling down. The tabs fit just fine in my non-garmin monitor. Cheap and much better than buying a whole new monitor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, October 26, 2010
I received the standard-sized heart monitor strap with my Garmin GPS watch. It was huge and kept sliding down. This strap fits perfectly. It's also very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, but watch your size., June 17, 2012
Gibble (Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
There is a larger strap that's also available, and I suspect if you're male that you may want to go that route. I'm male and far from slender (5' 8", 220lb currently... stocky), and I had to put this strap at the absolute extreme length in order to be comfortable with it. It's doable, but if I did it again I'd purchase the longer one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 20, 2012
The strap that came with my Garmin 405cx was just slightly too big even when adjusted to the smallest size. It would shift and fall when I ran. I am a female, about size 4. This smaller strap is great and just what i needed. Snaps into place just like it was the original.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, but could be smaller., July 20, 2014
Julie (Houston, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
Buy this if the HR strap that came with your Garmin is sliding down when you work out. It's still not that small, but you can tighten it to the maximum and it will hold up your monitor.
GARMIN, you need to make an X-small. Mine is at maximum smallness, and if I reach my racing/goal weight, I'll have to safety pin it to my bra.
Bust = 34, not all that small.
UPDATE: I sweat a lot and have to wash my chest strap very often. Unfortunately, it does not hold up very well to repeated washings. I am here to order another one. I guess I need to hand wash it from now on. I should have known that, but took a chance on the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better fit for women, May 19, 2014
The small size is a much better fit than the strap that comes with the HR monitor. The length adjustment stays to the side and away from the middle of the back -- much more comfortable if using while doing exercises on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement strap, May 15, 2014
I bought this as a replacement strap for the one that originally came with my Garmin Forerunner. Works great and holds up to lots of washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, April 16, 2014
This is a very good product. I do recommend. I'm not a high performance cycling and it is ok to me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›