Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Garmin 010-10714-01 Heart Rate Monitor Elastic Strap, Small
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

78%
22%
Color: Black|Change

on April 12, 2013
Bought this to replace the strap that came with my HR monitor. It fits a lot better! Easy to adjust. This smaller size should fit just about everyone - my bra band size is a 30/32 and the strap is about 3/4 of the way tight on me.
on July 1, 2011
I purchased this strap to replace the original on my Garmin Forerunner 305. The original strap had lost a lot of elasticity after a year of rather heavy use. It is the perfect length for me, an average sized woman.
on June 30, 2011
I bought this because the original strap on my reebok heart monitor was too stretched out. Decided to try the small strap and glad I did! For the first time, I don't feel like I have to shove the strap under my sports bra to keep it from falling down. The tabs fit just fine in my non-garmin monitor. Cheap and much better than buying a whole new monitor!
on July 20, 2014
Buy this if the HR strap that came with your Garmin is sliding down when you work out. It's still not that small, but you can tighten it to the maximum and it will hold up your monitor.
GARMIN, you need to make an X-small. Mine is at maximum smallness, and if I reach my racing/goal weight, I'll have to safety pin it to my bra.
Bust = 34, not all that small.
UPDATE: I sweat a lot and have to wash my chest strap very often. Unfortunately, it does not hold up very well to repeated washings. I am here to order another one. I guess I need to hand wash it from now on. I should have known that, but took a chance on the machine.
on October 26, 2010
I received the standard-sized heart monitor strap with my Garmin GPS watch. It was huge and kept sliding down. This strap fits perfectly. It's also very comfortable.
on January 20, 2012
The strap that came with my Garmin 405cx was just slightly too big even when adjusted to the smallest size. It would shift and fall when I ran. I am a female, about size 4. This smaller strap is great and just what i needed. Snaps into place just like it was the original.
on December 5, 2013
Nice for those of us who are smaller than average. Kept on having odd readings when I was wearing the standard strap: was way to big and had to fasten it via safety pin for it to stay in place. So no more weird set up to get the strap on, HRM stays in place the way it's intended. Reading seems accurate and chaffing caused by previous ill fitted strap are no longer an issue.
on June 22, 2015
I like this because the size that came with my band was too big for me around the chest. It made it smaller and more snug fitting. However, it slips more than I would like it to. Throughout my workout I notice it gets looser as I go on. Its a quick fix, I just wish I didn't have to do it!
on September 7, 2013
I ordered this because my original lost it's ability to stay on.. The original was a medium in size so I decided to get this one in small. It's nice and snug now and it will be quite awhile before it gets too stretched out to use.
on June 17, 2012
There is a larger strap that's also available, and I suspect if you're male that you may want to go that route. I'm male and far from slender (5' 8", 220lb currently... stocky), and I had to put this strap at the absolute extreme length in order to be comfortable with it. It's doable, but if I did it again I'd purchase the longer one.