Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

77%
23%
Color: Black|Change

on July 1, 2011
I purchased this strap to replace the original on my Garmin Forerunner 305. The original strap had lost a lot of elasticity after a year of rather heavy use. It is the perfect length for me, an average sized woman.
on June 30, 2011
I bought this because the original strap on my reebok heart monitor was too stretched out. Decided to try the small strap and glad I did! For the first time, I don't feel like I have to shove the strap under my sports bra to keep it from falling down. The tabs fit just fine in my non-garmin monitor. Cheap and much better than buying a whole new monitor!
on October 26, 2010
I received the standard-sized heart monitor strap with my Garmin GPS watch. It was huge and kept sliding down. This strap fits perfectly. It's also very comfortable.
on December 5, 2013
Nice for those of us who are smaller than average. Kept on having odd readings when I was wearing the standard strap: was way to big and had to fasten it via safety pin for it to stay in place. So no more weird set up to get the strap on, HRM stays in place the way it's intended. Reading seems accurate and chaffing caused by previous ill fitted strap are no longer an issue.
on January 20, 2012
The strap that came with my Garmin 405cx was just slightly too big even when adjusted to the smallest size. It would shift and fall when I ran. I am a female, about size 4. This smaller strap is great and just what i needed. Snaps into place just like it was the original.
on September 7, 2013
I ordered this because my original lost it's ability to stay on.. The original was a medium in size so I decided to get this one in small. It's nice and snug now and it will be quite awhile before it gets too stretched out to use.
on June 17, 2012
There is a larger strap that's also available, and I suspect if you're male that you may want to go that route. I'm male and far from slender (5' 8", 220lb currently... stocky), and I had to put this strap at the absolute extreme length in order to be comfortable with it. It's doable, but if I did it again I'd purchase the longer one.
on February 27, 2011
I received the Garmin FR60 heart rate monitor for Christmas, but was frustrated that the strap was always falling down during workouts. I found this smaller strap to order, and am so happy I did. My HR monitor fits perfectly & I can now track my workouts comfortably.
on March 13, 2011
I like this smaller strap because the one that comes with the Garmin is just too big for petite women and won't stay up. The amazon price is high, though. I found it for half the price elsewhere.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2013
Great product. I would definitely recommend this product. Works great and unexpectedly comfortable. I barely know it's on when I'm working out. I received this item super fast from this seller.

See 1 answered question