Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: Large|Color: Blue, Green, Purple|Change

on April 11, 2014
I absolutely love these beautiful colored wristbands for my garmin vivofit tracker. It's easy to change out the bands and the colors are bright & pretty. It's nice to be able to take the tracker out and change the band to match your outfit &/or mood.
on June 30, 2014
Love the colors, ease of switching to match. Only wish there were more colors to use. I'd like navy, red, many more. I've found they are a little hard to fasten, but if done properly the bracelet is fully secure no matter what you are doing.
on February 25, 2016
These bands are NOT made by Garmin. They did not come in the featured box, just in a regular plastic bag. There is no Garmin logo written on them and the quality is lower. The plastic is flimsy. Very disappointed with the purchase.
on May 19, 2014
The colors are great and it's nice having more than one size. Large band allows for wearing on the ankle when biking or using the eliptical.
on June 11, 2014
received in a timely manner. nicely packaged. i love them and wear them daily.
highly recommended. i just bought the black in the original package and these are great to switch out with different clothes.
on July 14, 2014
Simple to change out. Durable. Wish they came in more colors than these (all 3 are very girly).
on December 6, 2014
I'm glad I ordered these colorful ones. Black though basic can get boring. So add a little fun to your wrist. Easy to load and unload. I forgot to add that they are not easy to snap on, but they are durable.
Purchased these for my fiancé after she got a Garmini Vivofit with the standard black band. This was something she wanted to help customize the look of her fitness wearable. This is a wonderful buy for anyone wanting to add color to the Vivofit, however, they do show dirt the longer you use them. Other than the visible grime that collects on the band with standard use, the wristbands are a great addition to the Vivofit user. The Vivofit swaps in and out of them very easily and the flexibility of being able change them for different outfits or moods is a great option.

"This product was received at a free or discounted price in exchange for my review. I am a technology journalist and pride myself on providing fair and honest reviews. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have."
on June 29, 2015
These are definitely aftermarket and not as well made as what came with my vivofit. They don't fit the Vivofit well, nor do they latch well and they have no "sleeve" which can slide over the latch to keep it from coming open. I do not recommend
on June 1, 2014
I like having different colors to choose between. Sometimes it is a bit difficult to get the band closed correctly and I have a sore spot on wrist from pushing to do so. On more than one occasion the band has caught on something and come loose. Thank God I noticed it was happening and did not lose the device. The material it is made of makes me feel even warmer now that hot weather is here... have started putting it in my pocket when I can't stand to have my wrist sweating under it. I would reccomend to friends.