Garmin 1300 What is the difference between the 1300LM and the 1300LMT?
asked by Linda B. Miller on December 7, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
The T stands for trafic. You will get free traffic reports with the 1300LMT
James E. Karakitsos answered on December 8, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
hi, pat here. just got the garmin 1300lm and used for first time. gave me wrong directions twice and did not recalculate when i made a wrong turn. (did this on purpose to see what would happen). went to the foodlion 1mile away and told me to turn right when it should be left. was trying this out on places i was familiar with, if did not know where, say, foodlion was i would have gotten lost. anyone else having this problem? thanks!!!! pat
doobie answered on December 25, 2010

A
I'm curious and thinking of buying this unit. Have you solved your trouble with the 1300LM? Thanks
movie buff answered on December 30, 2010

A
i got this unit and the first time out, it would not recalculate (twice), also was off the address i went to. when leaving store, turned it on and car was showing in the middle of parking lot, not on lane. garmin had me reset the unit on garmin.com. going out today and use it today, we'll see. hope it works, my problem is i don't think i should have had to reset it in the first place, so have a funny feeling it's going back. maybe i just got one that's off. i did lots of searching for a gamin and decided on this one, mostly for the maps and size, but now wish i had gone for the 255lm. it's not wide, but my last 200nuvi worked great, so thinking about sticking with the 200 series. i'll let you know tonight or tomorrow how this unit worked today.
doobie answered on December 31, 2010

A
Anyone know if this unit will allow you to bookmark locations without an address (like fields or trailheads)? I've been looking for a good versatile unit I can use for personal navigation and work. I currently have a Garmin Nuvi 200, but I can't bookmark locations unless they have a street address. Thanks!
S. Martineau answered on January 17, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›