Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 22, 2016
Have had numerous problems with this.
The unit takes 10-15 minutes on a clear day to find satellites. It resets itself constantly.
after a software update, same issues.
So sorry I bought this unit.
on July 21, 2016
Seller did not disclose unit is a foreign model. The two English speaking languages are British and Australian. For example, highway jug handles are called "slip roads". Most GPS directions are accurate. However, a few are misleading. I would use it only as an emergency backup.
on July 18, 2016
Perform very well.
on July 18, 2016
Go nowhere without it, the best
on July 17, 2016
This was a great GPS for a while. The technology was a bit slow even when I first bought it. I did like the big, wide screen. It's your usual GPS.
on July 12, 2016
defective
on July 9, 2016
S-l-o-w you need some patients to us this it seems slow to respond to touch, It works but if you have available data just use your phone . You will need to hook it up and update it once or twice a Year also and the traffic thing is a joke. These are outdated.
on July 6, 2016
Always use our Garmin on trips even though have been there before. I like arguing with it when I know another way I want to go. Factory installed navigation too expensive.
on July 4, 2016
It quit working shortly after doing a map update. Looked on the Internet and many others are having the same issue after the map update. I have had Garmin for years but because of this problem it will be the last Garmin for us. Is this planned obsolescence by Garmin???
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse