Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 51 questions
votes
The one at Walmart is a refurbished model.
Nov 24, 2012 by Kaye Carr
votes
Yes, it can be changed to pedestrian mode as well as bicycle mode.
Aug 9, 2013 by Tajaron Lewis
votes
It actually mentions two different things on the product description. Under "Technical Details" it mentions maps for the "lower 48", but under the more detailed description, the section of "What's in the Box" gives the correct information.
May 3, 2011 by AlChemE
votes
The traffic info is absolutely worhtless. Just turn it off.
Jul 3, 2011 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes, you can set it up to always display the elevation.
Mar 9, 2014 by rdependable
votes
Yes, I have. My old Garmin nuvi 650 was immeasurably better than the piece of crap 1350 LMT. --- See my one star review; "Garmin's Quality Has Taken a Nose Dive". --- If people can put up with the inexcusable problems and lack of quality of the 1350LMT, then maybe they can convince themselves they got a good deal. -- I sent mine back for a full refund, and wil probably buy a Tom Tom next.
Jan 8, 2012 by A. Dobrynin
votes
Its a portable gps device you can use it anywhere in any type of vehicle or even in pedestrian mode if you want. That's the beauty of a portable device you can use it multi-vehicles.
Apr 14, 2014 by DonS
votes
Yes. However, you need to turn off the safety feature first (the option will pop-up when you try to program while moving).
Jan 11, 2012 by Stuck in Houston
votes
It should fit. I recently upadated mine to CN North America NT 2014.40. Ruth
May 29, 2014 by Ruth Heyenbrock
votes
Yes it comes with a car charger.
Jul 9, 2013 by Sarah Smith
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers