Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 2, 2016
I enjoyed having this gps. I tend to get all turned around sometimes having lived and worked near down town Los Angeles. I have no trouble knowing where I am going with this. Its small and compact. Easy to use. Plus it has little extras like food places local or gas stations.
on May 14, 2016
excellent
on May 11, 2016
works good, except for requiring a specific address, if you just want general directions to a city
on May 8, 2016
Not enough memory to update more than once
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2016
Broke less than a year after I bought it
on April 30, 2016
I have had this Garmin for years, and don't see the need for a newer device until this one bites the dust. I have always checked for map updates before most major road trips, since you can recieve 4 free updates a year with this device. It is also compatible for other map downloads, like Europe, which you have to buy separately. Cheaper than having to buy a new device. Just make sure you have a large enough MicroSD card for map updates and downloads.

I prefer having a dedicated GPS device over using a smartphone. Don't have to worry about killing the battery, loss of cell signal, or eating up your data. Win win for me.
on April 25, 2016
Met expectations. Is a replacement for one I gave away.
on March 5, 2016
The Garmin arrived when they said it would and it works perfectly. I couldn't have found my way in a new city without it
on January 31, 2016
Have had for a couple of years and still working great
on January 30, 2016
Even though I have GPS in my vehicle, I take it with me when I rent vehicles. Still working.