2,717
Garmin nüvi 40LM 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps (US)
Edition: 4.3-Inch with Lifetime MapsChange
Price:$105.00 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

2,181 of 2,247 people found the following review helpful
Edition: 4.3-Inch Base ModelVerified Purchase
I have had Garmin, Tom Tom, Sony and Magellan GPS's over the last ten years. I have come back to Garmin for my last two because they have by far the best interface. My other Garmin is a 1690.

The maps that came with this GPS are up to date. A restaurant that opened within the last six months is on the list.

I have found the 4.3 inch screen size to be the optimal size. It has a nice size keyboard and amazing graphics. It feels 'right' on a car dashboard.

The two features I absolutely require are the speed limit on the screen and the lane guidance. This GPS has both. This is my first Garmin out of three that goes into a split screen mode and shows the interstate signage as you come upon an exit you will be taking on your route. Great feature!

The audio is crisp and clear. It has plenty of volume capacity.

When needed, this unit will recalculate the directions quickly. I should also mention that it is very quick to acquire the satellites.

The one thing that this GPS does not have is traffic. My last four GPS's have had traffic and I have found it to be of limited usefulness. More than 50% of the time, the traffic has cleared out and you are still being alerted. The alternate routes around the traffic jams tend to be somewhat dubious.

Finally, what a great price!!! Just a year ago, you would have paid double the price for a GPS with all of the features you get with the Garmin 40. It is an excellent buy!
6969 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
1,276 of 1,372 people found the following review helpful
on November 30, 2011
Edition: 4.3-Inch with Lifetime Maps
Over the years, I've used several GPS units which have included Garmin, Magellan, and Mio brands. Overall Garmin is typically the best and most accurate which is why I took advantage of the recent Black Friday sales to upgrade to this unit due to the map update feature included with it.

New Garmin units no longer say "recalculating route" when you deviate from the set course it lays out for you. They supposedly just begin to give you new directs based on the direction you're then heading in, to steer you back to your destination. In the case of this model however, I've found the "quiet recalculating" feature to be less accurate than Garmins I've used in the past. In my well-established Atlanta neighborhood when I deviated from the planned course, it said nothing. I could see the purple route to follow, went in the opposite direction, and the Garmin remained silent with no new route shown on the screen as well, until I was perhaps nearly half a mile off course. At that point, it finally kicked in and started to take me back on course. On the flip-side however, my Android phone using Google Maps, and my older Mio brand GPS immediately recalculated the route once I deviated, and steered me back. While in a different section of town, when I deviated from a main route, it tried to get me to drive through a subdivision of homes and do a U-turn to go back, instead of recalculating a new route forward (even though I had the U-turn option turned "off"). The Android and Mio units rerouted me forward without trying the U-turn. This I'll point out, is after a system reset and update via the computer (which was recommended by a Garmin employee via support email).

The point is this: You're most likely NOT going to get lost (well, badly) if you use this unit. It will eventually get you to your destination correctly, but it might make some quirky choices along the way compared to older/other models, especially if/when you deviate from it's planned routing. On the plus side, the screen is bright, the voice loud, it locks on to the GPS signal quickly, and the graphics are clear and easy to see when you're driving. Side-note: You can download a couple of other voice options via your computer into the unit if you like. I would give the unit 3 1/2 stars if that were an option, but will settle for 3, because in a city like Atlanta, the ability to keep driving straight-on and having a unit recalculate is very valuable as opposed to having to TRY to turn around in this city's traffic (this is why Magellans do poorly here - they're notorious for trying to force U-turns on you!). If you can get it for the Black Friday level of pricing ($79-$84) it would still not be the worst gift at all - but at the suggested normal retail price of $149.00, other units might be better at the recalculating bit than this one, so research before you buy.

ADDED: Someone on here sent me a note saying that if you download the other voices and change them, that this somehow alters the accuracy of the maps. Now, this sounds odd to me, as a simple voice chance shouldn't have any effect on map accuracy - but I tried it. Picked the male British voice and indeed, one of the glitches I mentioned above stopped happening (??), but when I chose the female British voice, suddenly the Garmin stopped recognizing a major 4 lane road in my area and started calling it by the name of a small arterial road two miles away! (repeat...???). Perhaps my unit is just defective, but if this is the latest map source they're using at Garmin - I might avoid any of the newest models. Yikes. I'm updating my star rating from 3 to 2 as a result. Sorry.
6565 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 1, 2011
Edition: 4.3-Inch with Lifetime Maps
I previously had a Garmin 265wt, as well as occasionally using my Android phone's Google Navigation feature. I prefer having a dedicated device that I can just leave in my car. Although this is a "budget" GPS unit, it is an incredible value and has tons of features that used to be premium.

PROs:
-Very fast user interface compared to the 265wt.
-Lifetime maps. Cannot emphasize this enough. Buy the LM version of any of these units. Buying new maps later become very expensive.
-Website and software allow installation of additional navigation voices, and "vehicles" including Dora the Explorer, most of which are free.
-Screen is more sensitive and brighter than my old 265wt, with better viewing angles. These aren't IPS, capacitive touchscreens, but they are very functional. There are some complaints about how this unit isn't viewable in direct sunlight. But I live in southern California and have no such problems. Works fine. It may be different if you are walking on foot with these, but these are meant to be used primarily in a car.
-Connecting unit to the computer allows you to "send" navigational points, "Favorites", directly into the unit from Google Maps.
-Lane assist features, which tell you which lane you should be in, are now standard on these basic units. It's a great feature that used to only be on the high-end units.
-Audio for navigation is audible, I had no problems with it.
-And of course, text-to-speech is now available on the cheapest units from Garmin, specifically this one. You can get more voices online.

CONs:
-Still no way to manage "Favorites" on the computer directly. Creating, deleting, categorizing them. Most of this must be done on the unit itself.

Note though that there are two versions of the 40LM, which I only found out about after purchasing. One comes with the lower 48 states, the other comes with the US + Canada. I kind of wish I got the latter, but I am happy with my unit. I believe there is also free route-planning software that connects with the GPS but I don't find it to be the easiest to use. Regardless, highly recommended!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 11, 2011
Edition: 4.3-Inch with Lifetime Maps
Garmin's new 2012 NÜVI Series is positioned as their basic line of navigators. My 7 year old NÜVI 660 finally died and I had a brief flirt with a NÜVI 1490T which boasted a transit feature. Even with a tech support call to Garmin I never could get the transit feature to work properly so the high-end 1490T was returned.

The NÜVI 40LM includes a lifetime maps subscription. I have no idea how many updates will be offered over a lifetime of a typical GPS navigator but my NÜVI 660 was seriously out of date and I refused to pay the fee for a "patch."

Features I've come to consider "must haves" on a GPS are:

1. Accurate maps with an easy to use interface
2. Lane assist
3. Speed limit display
4. Junction view

The NÜVI 40 incorporates all the above and I found the 4.3" screen a nice compromise between portability and readability.

Thumbs up to Garmin for giving us a useful entry-level automotive GPS navigator at a budget price.
66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Edition: 4.3-Inch with Lifetime Maps
So I got this thing for Christmas (it's now March). Two days ago I was 270 miles away when the device went ape$h!+ on me. I turned it on and had to press a little dot on the screen a whole lot of times. Eventually I got this to go away but then it said something like "cannot unlock maps" and I was unable to enter a destination. Got home and after about an hour or two of searching online for help I found how to resolve the issue IN 20 EASY STEPS :(
Oh and by the way the free map updates take about 4 hours to download :(

Here's a cut and paste from this webpage. Good luck when this happens to you on the road....
[...]
If you are getting the message "Can't Unlock Maps. Your unit will not function without maps," on your Garmin mass storage device, there may be an issue with the unlock file on your device.

Please follow the steps below to restore the mapping unlock file:

9.Double-Click on the newly created Text Document icon from the desktop
10.Paste or type your unlock codes into the document
11.Click File and then click Save As
12.Change the file name to: gmapprom.unl
13.Change the "Save as type" to "All Files"
14.Click Save
15.Close the document (You should see the file gmapprom.unl on your Desktop)
16.Right-Click on the gmapprom.unl file and then click Copy
17.Connect your Garmin device to your computer and open Computer/My Computer
18.Right-Click on the 'nuvi (drive letter:)'2
19.Click Open
20.Right-Click on the Garmin folder and click Paste (See Step 21 for instructions specifically if your device is not one of the following: Quest series, StreetPilot series, nuvi 200 series, nuvi 205 series, nuvi 295W, nuvi 300 series, nuvi 465, nuvi 500 series, nuvi 600 series, nuvi 700 series, nuvi 800 series, zumo series 400, zumo 500, zumo 550 and zumo 660)
21.If your device is not one of the devices listed above, the gmapprom.unl file is required to be placed in the ".System" folder, which is a hidden system folder. In order for you to see the hidden ".System" folder:
'For Windows XP:
1.In MyComputer go to the Tools menu and choose Folder Options...
2.Select the View tab
3.Select the radio button next to "Show hidden files and folders"
4.Uncheck the box next to "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)"
5.Click OK
'For Windows Vista & Windows 7:
1.In the Computer window go to the Organize menu and choose "Folder and search options"
2.Select the View tab
3.Select the radio button next to "Show hidden files, folders, or drives"
4.Uncheck the box next to "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)"
5.Click Ok
Safely disconnect your Garmin device from the computer to complete the process. If you are having any issues duplicating the steps above or are still receiving the message "Can't unlock maps, your unit will not function without maps," please contact product support here: [...]
1 The device must be registered to view the Unlock Code. To register your device, follow the steps outlined in the following article: [...]

2 In My Computer, some units may be labeled 'garmin (drive letter:).'

Update December 2012 - we went to the zoo in Pittsburgh a while back and it took us to the BACK of the Zoo, not the entrance. As we fumbled around trying to find the entrance at the bottom of the hill, the GPS kept telling us to turn around and go back up the hill to the back of the zoo.
Yay!
And when we went to the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Pittsburgh, it took us right there. Well done. But then we tried to go home and instead of going out the way we came, it took us across the bridge and through the Pitt campus and down some side streets full of student housing and narrow streets with cars parked on both sides getting us back to where we got on the highway. ???
77 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on July 10, 2012
Edition: 4.3-Inch with Lifetime MapsVerified Purchase
I have had the Garmin nuvi 40LM for one month and have used it for some minor direction finding around the Des Moines, Iowa metro area. It did a respectable job but on the two occasions I really needed help finding a new destination in that metro area it identified my destination as being on the opposite side of the road from its true location. Now for the real fiasco: I was traveling in the Chicago metro area and needed directions from the Ikea store in Schaumburg, IL to a location in Coralville, IA. After inputting the Coralville address I headed toward I-90, within sight, and where I thought I should be heading. The Garmin redirected me in the opposite direction. My wife and I decided to trust it and followed its directions for the next hour and one half while it continually tacked away from the interstate highway system, leading us through numerous western suburbs at 35-45 mph, with many traffic lights. We finally stopped at a Wal-Mart to ask directions to I-88, which we knew I-90 would have led us to. Wal-Mart customer service directed us to retrace our route about two miles and to take Illinois 59 south about six miles to where it intersected with I-88. The Garmin had actually taken us off Illinois 59 and away from I-88. After a cooling off period, I have edited this review and upgraded to three stars from one star. I'll continue to use the Garmin but I also know now to keep a road map within reach to verify directions.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 27, 2011
Edition: 4.3-Inch with Lifetime Maps
I just got done using this for the first time on a trip. It's really awesome. I bought it on Black Friday for $90 including tax. I've been using the Garmin Nuvi 200 which I purchased a long time ago (I can't even remember.) Anyway, I was so pleased at the new interface. There are a lot of things they've done differently that makes it a lot more user friendly. Plus, since the screen is bigger (I got the 4.3" model) than the Nuvi 200, it is must easier to type. I got the LM version so I get lifetime maps. It was very easy to upload the maps. You just load the software and hook up the device to your computer. I honestly don't know how much easier they could have made it to download new maps except to have the device automatically download over-the-air. I don't even know if this is possible given the large size of the maps. It took me about 30 minutes to get the device loaded with the newest maps. My friend and I wanted to go to Hardee's in our own town. They just built the restaurant maybe 1 months ago and the Garmin already had it in the points of interest category; thought that was cool. In conclusion it is an awesome buy and simple to use. If you are upgrading from an older model as I was, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 16, 2012
Edition: 4.3-Inch with Lifetime MapsVerified Purchase
Garmin nüvi 40LM 4.3-inch Portable GPS Navigator (US)

I purchased this GPS to replace a Tom-Tom unit that was several years old and which would require the purchase of a map update subscription, which turned out to be very close to replacement cost!

Unfortunately, though I followed the directions closely the Garmin Nuvi 40LM could not recognize the updated map file, even though the process completed "successfully".

After four hours on with Garmin Support to update & re-install, device reset and complete re-install (2-3 hours elasped for each) the device still could not recognize the detailed maps.

This is understandable with any mass manufactured device that has complicated soft and hard code installed. However, Garmin refused to send out a new/replacement unit to me under the warranty until the defective unit was received and processed by them, and then it could take 10-14 days.

Give me a break! This is a $100 unit and not worth the time for any party. I can't believe that they would not simply ship out a new unit and let me return this one under an RMA. Stupid service policy!

So I am simply returning the unit to Amazon (thank you Amazon for a great returns policy!)for a refund.

I must say that in general the people on the support line were knowledgable and helpful - it's the company policy (and maybe the QA) that are in question.

Now what? I need a GPS, so perhaps I will try and find another unit to purchase which will work properly.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 30, 2012
Edition: 4.3-Inch with Lifetime Maps
My Garmin nuvi 40LM worked fine for the most part until I tried to update my map. Then it locked up, and nothing I could do helped. The website is crazy. I signed in, but anytime I tried to do something, I was asked to sign in again. I tried customer service and exchanged a couple of emails last week, but that was no help. The reps did not seems to know anything about my unit. I gave up. So this morning, I mailed the unit to the CEO of Garmin and asked him to fix it. We'll see how that works.

Later today, I received an email from the Garmin rep. Here is what I got:

"Thank you for contacting Garmin International. I will be happy to assist you with this.

Are you encountering the error message listed below?

Please follow the steps below to restore the mapping unlock file:
Log into your myGarmin account1
Select myMaps
Below the appropriate device, select the "Details" link
Look for the Unlock Code listed on this page
Copy all the unlock codes for your device
Close your internet browser
Right-Click on your Desktop
Click New and then click Text Document
Double-Click on the newly created Text Document icon from the desktop
Paste or type your unlock codes into the document
Click File and then click Save As
Change the file name to: gmapprom.unl
Change the "Save as type" to "All Files"
Click Save
Close the document (You should see the file gmapprom.unl on your Desktop)
Right-Click on the gmapprom.unl file and then click Copy
Connect your Garmin device to your computer and open Computer/My Computer
Right-Click on the 'nuvi (drive letter:)'2
Click Open
For Windows XP:
In MyComputer go to the Tools menu and choose Folder Options...
Select the View tab
Select the radio button next to "Show hidden files and folders"
Uncheck the box next to "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)"
Click OK
For Windows Vista & Windows 7:
Select the View tab
Select the radio button next to "Show hidden files, folders, or drives"
Uncheck the box next to "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)"
Click Ok
Safely disconnect your Garmin device from the computer to complete the process. If you are having any issues duplicating the steps above or are still receiving the message "Can't unlock maps, your unit will not function without maps," please contact product support here: https://buy.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/escalateForm.faces
2 In My Computer, some units may be labeled 'garmin (drive letter:).'
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your Garmin device.
We appreciate your business!"

They had to be kidding. I wonder if they could make software any more complicated. Too bad I had already mailed the unit; I could I given the CEO the instructions when he tries to fix it. Life is too short for this. I wonder if a TomTom is this complicated.
88 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 18, 2012
Review of Garmin 40LM

In my opinion the "handwriting is on the wall" for Garmin (and all dedicated consumer GPSs) unless they begin to significantly improve the capabilities and sophistication of their devices. When an Android phone using Google Maps can do several things better than a dedicated unit, it's only a matter of time before these type of units will be gone the way of the dodo. In fact, if Google were to come out with a dedicated GPS unit using Google maps, I suppose they would eliminate production of consumer GPS offerings from Garmin, TomTom, and Magellan overnight.

Cons:

* There is no way to mute the sound from the main screen (this can be flat out dangerous when you need to just quickly mute the thing, such as when you receive a phone call). An analog volume dial as was on the old Garmins would be much better in my opinion.
* If you go deep within various menus (e.g. Where To > Address > Enter Postal > Enter House # > Enter Street > ) you would have to press the back key many multiple times in order to get back to the main menu where you can "View Map." In the above example you would have to press the back key EIGHT times. But careful, because if you tap in the same location one too many times (i.e. nine times) you will have pressed the Stop navigation button and you will have to reprogram your route!
* Takes a very long time to search its database to find a location by name. For example, I am in Baltimore and while writing this critique I did a search for "Hershey Park" which is 69 miles north of here in Hershey, PA. I set my stop watch and timed how long it took: 2 minutes and 20 seconds! Now if I was driving down the road depending on my Garmin to get me to another location while its searching for the name Hershey Park and I hear the voice telling me to "Take Ramp Right" I would want to see what ramp to take because as my video in this review illustrates the Garmin can tell me to "Take Ramp Right" way before I should, which would mean I would have to repeatedly press the back button to get back to the map view and do the search all over again at a more convenient time.
* EXTREMELY dumb name search. For example, today I wanted to find NAPA Auto Parts near to where I was. So I spelled out NAPA. I figured there shouldn't be many other businesses with the word NAPA in the name. I was right, but the Garmin was way wrong. Check out my first 4 results: "1st Mariner AreNA PArking Garage," "WashingtoN APArtments", "PersoNA PArfum", "BoNAPAretes Florist Shop". For real? This type of oversight makes it look like Garmin got into the GPS biz yesterday. Truly pathetic.
* There is a bug in the unit that will occasionally change my home address to a recently navigated to address. If I go to edit my Home address, it is shown as the correct address, but if I press "Go Home" it still tries to navigate me to the recent address. I even went so far as to delete my saved Home address, reconfigure it and it still wants to take me to the recently navigated address when I press "Go Home." The only way I have found to get it to work again is to stop the current navigation (make sure you do this first otherwise it won't work), then turn the unit off and back on again. Pressing "Go Home" should now take you to the correct address.
* No spell check or predictions. For example, if you type in 711 for name of a store, unlike Google it won't say, "Did you mean 7-11?" It will simply not find any locations.
* No way to delete entries in the Recently Found list.
* Occasionally (far too often) the keys on the virtual keyboard are unresponsive even though they light up when pressing them, they do not register.
* There is a lot of unused "real estate" on the screen. Why did Garmin not include options to turn on additional features on the map view? For instance a simple mute button along with a volume up and down button on the map screen would be extremely useful and far more safer than what is currently offered.
* Keyboard frequently does not register input. Keyboard also has frequent delays, making it seem like it has not registered your input when it really has.
* Searching for an individual name under Points of Interest seems to take much longer than it should. For example, to find a Walmart 10 miles away might take 1-2 minutes to show up.
* No way to update or delete outdated POIs. For example, I found a nearby Dollar Tree (they have the best deal on non-corn syrup jellies) in the Garmin's POI database and drove to it. Turns out the Dollar Tree was no longer there as it had moved to a new address, but there is no way to delete or update the address of the Dollar Tree in the Garmin (see attached video for an example).
* When approaching a destination it will not tell you until you have almost arrived what side of the street the destination is on (e.g. it will say, "Arriving at destination on left" within a hundred feet of the destination). If you are on a multi-lane road with a median, it would be very helpful if it displayed with text on the screen what side of the street the destination is on well before arriving. I have learned that if you look closely at the screen, the destination flag marker will be on the right hand edge of the street (if the destination is on the right) or on the left hand edge of the street (if the destination is on the left).
* There is no spell checker, like Google uses, so for instance if you were to type in Walmrt under Points of Interest it will not give you a "Did you mean," prompt, but will instead simply not find any results.
* Battery life is pathetic (practically brand new unit barely lasts for a 40 minute to commute on my scooter to work!)
* Easy lane change function often makes things more confusing by showing the exit lanes too early or too late (see attached video for an example).
* When an exit combines two exits it will not tell you whether to take exit A or B until you are almost on top of it. For instance when taking a multi-lane exit corridor to an Interstate Hwy that has both north and south forks labeled as exit 41a and 41b, it will not tell you whether to take a or b until you are right on top of it (see attached video for an example.)
* No sleep mode. There should be a sleep mode where very little battery is used, but in which the unit can come back on without having to go through the whole boot-up process.
* No user replaceable battery
* Can't just input a zip code of a State besides the one you are currently in without first entering the State. This makes absolutely no sense since every zip code across the entire U.S. nation is unique.
* When navigating through menus there is no quick way to get back to the navigation map. You must repeatedly keep clicking the back arrow.
* Sometimes POI are arbitrarily referenced as directional arrows and at other times they are referenced by direction abbreviations (e.g. NE or SW OR N, etc.). I would prefer them always to be arrows, since I am (and I suppose most people) are not always aware which direction they are traveling unless they have a compass built-in to their car.
* Cannot add more than one via point like you can with Google maps. So much for delivery drivers programming their entire route out the night before! I am not a delivery driver, but there has been several times in which I wanted to input three destinations, but not with this Garmin.
* Cannot swap a via point with a final destination. If you decide you want to go to the final destination before the via point, you have to cancel the trip, go to the "Recently Found" addresses, put in the address you want to visit last, then go back to "Recently Found" addresses and add the one you want to visit first as the via point. I find this hard to believe. Is this not navigation 101? And yet it is not available with this Garmin.
* Cannot modify and save a route like is possible with Google maps. With Google maps you can simply drag your route line on the map to a more preferred route, but not with this Garmin.
* Changing the the default voice to a more pleasant voice that is also included on the device results in street names not being pronounced. It goes back to the old standard, "In four hundred feet turn left," rather than "In four hundred feet turn left on Elm Tree Drive."
* Lifetime map update takes a long time to update device (on the order of 20+ minutes)
* When inputting zip codes it should display a large numeric keypad, instead it displays the entire keyboard with a small number row. Things like this aren't a very big deal, but it just shows how little attention to detail and field testing the developers of this unit actually did.

Pros:

* Durable (dropped it from four feet on a concrete sidewalk and works as normal)
* Bright screen
* Quick satellite connection
* Once locked into a satellite it does not lose connection
* Well organized and extensive category list under Points of Interest.
* Easy to mount and unmount the GPS from its holder
* Loud volume
* Leaves "bread crumbs" - i.e. a trail of where you've been
* Red light and photo camera warnings
* Allows you to search favorites by spelling names
* The default voice is adequate and does not sound too much like a computer so is not annoying.

UPDATE #1: In my original review I gave this Garmin two stars, but I have now lowered it to one. The Garmin, with a one year warranty, just went bust on me after just one year of use. I turn it on and the Garmin logo appears and that's it--it won't get past the opening logo screen. Although as I state above I dropped it once from approximately four feet high, that was about 9 months ago. Since then it has been babied and rarely even gets removed from its holster mount (I use a Garmin portable friction mount so I just put the whole thing on the floorboard when I park the car). The lock up on the opening logo screen is apparently a common problem with Garmin 30, 40, and 50 series models. To see for yourself just Google: garmin 40 won't go past logo screen

UPDATE #2: I have raised my rating back up to two stars. I called Garmin and explained the situation about the unit not starting up. Apparently this is such a prevalent problem with this series of units that although I did not have a receipt from purchase, they gave me a return authorization, paid for the shipping both ways, and I had a functional Garmin back in my hands within approximately ten days! The Garmin I received back however was not the Garmin I sent to them, evidenced by the fact that the Garmin no longer warned me of red light or speed cameras. When I called and inquired about this they said they were sorry but unless I had a receipt for the purchase of the red light/photo warning feature I would have to purchase another year subscription for something like $35. No problem, because I found a website called POI factory which has red light and photo camera databases (along with lots of other databases) that can be loaded onto the Garmin for less cost (in fact it can be done for free if you meet certain conditions). Just Google: POI Factory
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations