Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 4, 2016
Spends most of my driving time LOSING SIGNAL !
on January 7, 2016
Good Buy! True to description... Fast Shipping... 2 Thumbs up! 90% accurate in for Tractor trailer use.
on December 31, 2015
Awesome gps
on December 28, 2015
works great, you put the information of your truck and trailer in it and it lets you know where you can go. I don't use the logging feature so I can't comment on that
on December 18, 2015
son loves it.
on December 14, 2015
I bought this because I'm a professional truck driver and I had moved to the Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia and Maryland area to drive and I needed a gps to help me get around.well let me tell you, this gps will get you to your address but how it takes you there is crazy! It will put me on a main highway then it will redirect me 20 miles out-of-the-way on old country Road's then redirect me right back on the same highway it told me to leave from in the beginning. It does this all the time, takes you off the main route and puts you on old roads or makes you exit then puts you right back on.its nerve racking.it will take you to the right place but your in for a trip of a lifetime!
on December 11, 2015
I have known to trust Garmin products in the past, they make great Aviation GPS equipment and I thought that the Truck GPS would be just as good.

The maps are constantly wrong, It routes me around known truck routes because a side street along that route has a weight limit and someone placed the weight limit on the truck route.
I wanted to contact Garmin about this issue or have them update that problem, but there are so many of them I am not sure why this has not been updated.
Good luck trying to contact someone at Garmin.

Garmin make a map editor software program that can be customized by the user and downloaded to their GPS and NOT the BASE CAMP program.

Your best bet is to use Google Maps on your cell phone as a backup to the Garmin Dezl 760 LMT GPS.
on December 10, 2015
up to date. Another good program from Garmin.
on December 9, 2015
Maybe one day, they'll get these right. Don't get me wrong, I like mine just fine, and wouldn't go anywhere without it. but For the money, you'd expect they could get more of the bugs out.

The cell phone data connection is handy. I do like the local radar weather map. (small extra charge)

don't expect this to safely keep mission critical data. My IFTA reports end up with hundreds of miles of trip data missing. {pooof} I always have to "balance" the numbers to make sure all miles are accounted for.

likewise driver logs. Great for keeping track of things for a few hours till you get around to writing them down, but dont expect to ever RELY on it. Its doesn't qualify as a legal record, but they like to pretend. you can't edit some entries. At all. I forgot to log off once. you can't forget that. Showed an HOS violation for one one full day that there was no way to fix.

weigh stations (even ones you have bookmarked) don't show on the map unless you specifically search for them. All kinds of icons for various business do, tho. And it's all or nothing. You can't pick and choose the businesses you want to see. Truck stops. Great!!! but Why do I need to see where all the BANKS are when I'm in my truck? sometimes the commercial icons block your view of an important intersection or street name. Fun trying to fix that in real-time traffic.

Not quite ready for prime time.

Once they're out of warranty, you're living pretty much on borrowed time. Cross your fingers. I've had some that last several years, others not. Cost of repair almost always approaches cost of replacement.

this one will re-route you without saying anything. You get the route set that you want and you think youre good. Check back and now it's switched you to the four-lane twenty miles north out of your way. (to save two minutes, I'm guessing)

sometimes it freezes. that's plenty annoying when you were counting on a wake up call before your turn, and you look down and the screen is still showing an intersection you went through a half hour ago

If you stick it to your windsheld, you run the risk of getting a ticket. It's TOO big. Every one does it, but it's the officer's discretion to write a warning for it. (guess how I learned that?) Good news is that I found a spot I can stick it to the dash. Sattelite signal is a little bit weaker, but it still works fine.

definitely a love/hate relationship. I'll probably try the new model someday, but not till the price comes down.
on December 8, 2015
Ok over the road trucker here. All i hv used my whole career is garman. Ok bye far this 760 is the best one yet. Sound is great Accuracy vision night vision. Quik recalculating when you miss a turn. I don't have nothing bad to say about this I've been using it for three months 11,000 miles coast-to-coast. I do recommend you get another window mount I happen to get a 7 inch one off of Amazon that was a very stiff rod for 12 bucks you can't beat it. No I have not use the voice commands much because I'm not used to having that option but it is pretty cool.