5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Very robust.
Published on August 20, 2010 by Nick White

3.0 out of 5 stars Exact replacement for my garmin forerunner 205
Published 20 months ago by Samantha

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Very robust., August 20, 2010
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
Unlike the previous reviewer (who gave this product a 1 star review because of his own mistake), I'm actually reviewing the product. I have over 500 runs with my Garmin 305 using this watch band. It's been constantly abused with sweat, dirt, sports drink, and me pulling on it. It's comfortable, and has pins that keep it in place under a lot of stress. Garmin couldn't make it much better than this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a big fan of the price, April 25, 2011
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
The only reason I didn't give this item 5 stars is because I don't need all of the bands. I basically paid for two bands that I will never use. Other than that, they are perfect. It's the EXACT factory replacement for the 205/305 as one of the other reviews pointed out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Exact replacement for my garmin forerunner 205, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
This product was an exact replacement to my previous band for my Garmin Forerunner 205. I didn't have instructions with the band, but I easily figured out how to replace the band. Use the tool to push the pin out from your old band to remove it from the watch, then you can install the new band. My only complaint is that I haven't had the band very long and it is starting to rip between the holes used to hold it on my wrist, which is the problem I had on my previous band, but my previous band lasted several years. So, I don't think this band will last as long, but it is a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, June 3, 2011
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
I was disappointed when the armband for my Garmin broke, and pleased to discover I could get a replacement for it through Amazon. The kit includes a tool for removing the old band and it worked like a charm. In just a few minutes I had a new armband.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality, September 9, 2012
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
I purchased this band to replace the original. The holes in the original band ripped within the first month of purchase which made it very difficult to secure my watch to my wrist, as it kept loosening. Within the first week of arrival, the new band did the same thing, an evident defect by Garmin. A waste of money. Should have just invested in a new watch had I known.

1.0 out of 5 stars Get the Velcro ones by Garmin-, May 1, 2012
Zachary B. Taylor (Panama City, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
I have the Garmin 305. These bands come with the watch and failed in the 2nd of only 2 triathlons I wore watch in. Never fit right, in between holes sizewize etc. Read the reviews for the VELCRO version by Garmin for this watch. Super easy to replace, use and install. Much better fit etc.
Just my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON't BUY!!!!!!!!, March 24, 2012
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
Garmin makes a better velcro wrist band that works much better. The plastics hook holes crack after a couple of runs and then you are never able to get it to fit snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Exactly like the orginal!, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
I only needed the small band, but it is exactly like the bands that came with my original watch. Very easy to install and works great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Works only for 2 years and will break into pieces, October 7, 2014
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
This is the second set I bought. Do I love it that much? No. I bought it because the pervious one broke. So now since I bought the forrunner 305 it has used 3 sets of band. It sucks. Garmin GPS and sports watches have the best GPS signal. Their core technologies are the best in the industry but their design, material choice and quality control suck big time. The battery in forrunner died in 2-4 year for many people and most have to replace watch instead of replacing battery. They charge $80 do so. I bought ihhone battery and replaced it and the watch worked again. But the band broke into pieces and I had to replace band again and again. These rubbers do not last long, FOr this band, why not include another half without the metal ring?

3.0 out of 5 stars and I am pleased about that, September 26, 2014
stephsm (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement (Accessory)
Fixed my watch band so it did the trick, and I am pleased about that; however, no instructions came with the kit! A major error, in my opinion, and inconvenience for the purchaser. I had to do an online search to find a tutorial which could show me how to actually use the tool on my Forerunner 305. This product would have received a higher rating had the package been complete.

Garmin Forerunner® 205/305 Band Replacement