Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 127 questions
votes
YES it does. But even if you didn't have a receipt you register ithe device with Garmin(a simple process) and you indicate the purchase date/store(Amazon) and the warranty infromation exists online. I have an older Garmin that is 7 years old and it still works although the battery life is much shorter and the device is larger(older models).
Mar 14, 2014 by John J. Moriarty
votes
Hello Matheus, all models come with data cable but as far as I know only the model pink and grey/red come with the heart monitor strap. but if you choose to buy the black one, you can buy the strap separately. Hope this help!
Jul 28, 2013 by Davi Cruz
vote
It displays Hours/minutes/seconds format.
Aug 21, 2013 by Andrea V.
vote
Definitely sweat proof. It's water resistant, meaning you could run with it in the rain, but I wouldn't submerge it or wear it swimming.
Mar 17, 2014 by Dee
vote
biking? Jun 18, 2013
I bike with it as well as run and it does fine tracking, pace, HR, distance and time. Garmin Connect the site that the watch can sync with has biking specific heart rate zones and training plans as well.
Jun 18, 2013 by B L
vote
You can pick whichever you'd like during set up and change it any time through the Menu
Aug 8, 2013 by Luckyducky
vote
gps should be no problem. Waterproof no for swimming, but rain and minor submerges good.
Dec 2, 2013 by Mike
votes
it has setting for average pace or speed. it will store run data so you can compare history
Nov 17, 2013 by Mike
votes
The Garmin Forerunner 110 does NOT have a countdown function.
Oct 15, 2013 by YD
votes
Hi Nannette; I don't know the answer to your question, but if you check out this website, it has an in-depth review of the Garmin F110. Hope it helps. http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2010/07/garmin-forerunner-110-in-depth-product.html
May 29, 2014 by Ann Lown
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers