5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
This is a great all-around product. It's great for working out at the gym or just tracking daily activities. My only complaint would be that it is a little difficult to understand how to set it up, but that could just be my lack of technological aptitude. I would definitely recommend these items.
Published on August 21, 2009 by Sarah Adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the price
I bought the Forerunner with Footpod and ANT Stick for $104. The heartrate monitor was seperate. Warning to buyers - there are a lot of different "packages" for the Forerunner and you have to research carefully what exactly comes with yours.

Pros:
- Decent memory for keeping workout history
- Nice on-line interface for looking at your workouts
-...
Published on July 29, 2009 by Amazon momma

3.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the price, July 29, 2009
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner 50 Personal Trainer Bundle - with USB Ant Stick, Heart Rate Monitor and Foot Pod - 010-00679-25 (Electronics)

Pros:
- Decent memory for keeping workout history
- Nice on-line interface for looking at your workouts
- Once you get the pairing to footpad, heart rate monitor figured out its seemless
Cons:
- Its kinda big and ugly
- It has a lot of options, but its really hard to remember all the button sequences to press to use them. In the end I only use Time, Training Mode (heart rate, and pace, and laps).
- Getting the pairing to work was a pain initially. Once I got it it was OK. Pairing to the ANT and uploading to the web is a continual pain. Good thing it stores a decent number of workouts so I don't have to do it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 21, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Forerunner 50, May 22, 2009
I like this watch but I had trouble linking the foot pod to the watch. I'm at the point where I have to purchase a new battery to see if that works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 11, 2009
Fast shipping and great item, use it almost everyday with shadow boxing, martial art class and running, I haven't had a problem with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, October 14, 2009
I really like the Forerunner 50. It was fairly simple to set up and the foot pod was close enough for me with it's accuracy. You can always set adjust it. You do need to wet the heartrate monitor a little before starting your workout or it won't work until you have a good sweat going. The USB stick works great, I like being able to see my heart rate fluctuations and my rate of speed on the treadmill. I do wish it would work with the eliptical though, I usually warm up there.

Anyway, for the price it's a great product. I look forward to purchasing the bicycle pod and trying that out next. As for the battery running out, mine was delivered out. So if you have an issue, run down to your local CVS or Walgreens and get a 2-pack for $[...] Problem solved.
[...]

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is my HRM??, February 10, 2009
Hi, I can't give any rate for the HRM right now, but I believe the HRM will be good because it have all the features I need.

The only problem is I am waiting my 'new year gift' until today, where is my order!!!???
I don't know what is the problem, today is the deadline for the transportation.
I think you should change your transportation from now on.

It looks like I should change my 'new year gift' to 'valentine's day gift' now :(
maybe Christmas gift will be great, hope you will late for one year.

I put rate as 3 , because for sure the rate for transprotation is 0.

The track history of my order by now is as below:
Attempted Delivery Abroad, February 02, 2009, 11:02 am, BRAZIL
Arrived Abroad, January 12, 2009, 1:30 pm, BRAZIL
International Dispatch, January 10, 2009, 1:27 pm, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 09, 2009