Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
vote
Yes, most likely the battery inside. It is easy enough to replace. You can buy it from any drugstore. Unscrews from the back. Make sure you are unsnapping it from the band as well when you aren't using it. This conserves battery power. Best way to do this is un-snap single snap, leaving second snap snapped to the monitor, as long as one snap is undone, it will stop sending a signal and draining the battery.
Aug 12, 2013 by Jamie
votes
Stephen I ordered mine without the chest strap. So i don't know. I have the chest stap from an older garmin model and it's adjustable so it fits anyone.
Sep 30, 2013 by vonherr
votes
included USB stick??? Feb 24, 2014
Yes, the ANT USB stick needed to upload data is included.
Feb 24, 2014 by Krysta Scharlach
votes
It depends on the package you get. the heartrate monitor is extra and it does come with a strap. included in the package is a charger with USB connector, ANT+ connector to upload your workout to "GarminConnect" to analyze, plan, and monitor your progress. overall, this a good watch.
Jan 12, 2013 by Kenny Bright
votes
I have never checked that, but I know it shows up when you log in online
May 31, 2013 by V Dog
votes
I have had mine for awhile and the band hasn't broken or given me any problems yet. Its plastic thoe so it will probably where out eventually. The charge for the battery works great and hasn't given me any problems either. Its magnetic so it sticks straight to the watch.
Jul 2, 2013 by V Dog
votes
Yes that is correct.
13 days ago by P. Besing
votes
votes
Yes
22 days ago by Jose Davila
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers