5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!
I bought the wall charger because I bring my Garmin into the house each night. I thought it would be easier to have it charge at night for use the following day. Now I don't need to use the car charger unless the battery gets low during extended use.
Published on June 29, 2010 by L. Hicks

1.0 out of 5 stars Two of them didn't work
Published on January 17, 2011 by Howard Herring

1.0 out of 5 stars Two of them didn't work, January 17, 2011
This review is from: Garmin Nuvi 1450 GPS Standard Red LED Wall / AC / Home Charge- Garmin Nuvi 1450 GPS (Electronics)
I received the first wall charger from United Integral and it was DOA. No LED indicator, no charge. The company was very quick to respond and sent me a second unit. This one lit up the LED when plugged in but the Nuvi 1450 began acting very strangely (it was about 2/3 charged). First it went into mass storage mode so I unplugged the charger then re-plugged it. It started to boot in Nav mode but then went back to mass storage mode. From that point on it seemed to alternately boot between the two modes about once a minute. I wanted a simple AC charger that I could use in NAV mode while charging (still learning how to program routes, etc) so already it was looking like this was not going to work for me. I left it hooked up for a couple of hours and then the low battery warning came up. Eventually the Nuvi was totally discharged, I guess, because when I disconnected the charger and tried to power up the Nuvi it no longer worked. I plugged it into the car charger overnight and it now seems to work OK. Two AC chargers are now on the way to the trash.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, July 28, 2011
Don't waste your money. Was $ 2.99 when I bought it. Goes into USB download mode when plugged in, but will not charge the battery. Not going to even bother to send it back. All you need is a USB adapter to download apps from your computer and it also CHARGES the battery, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 29, 2010
L. Hicks (YUBA CITY, CA, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-Functional, September 15, 2011
Martin (Waterloo, Iowa, United States) - See all my reviews
This charger arrived in a timely manner, the little red light on the unit lit up; sadly, it failed to charge the Garmin GPS. Very inexpensive unit-got what I paid for.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy, September 1, 2011
I purchased this charger with a Garmine GPS [as recommended by Amazon]. It is either defective or won't work with this GPS. I bought the correct one elsewhere!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Cheap to be Useful, August 26, 2011
This product was ultra cheap at $3.18 however it didn't work. Apparently it is possible to spend too little. You get what you pay for! For $8.50 I purchased a plug adapter and lighter adapter that works by allowing a standard USB cord to be plugged into either. The alternate vendor's product worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey! It is a two stage charger!, October 9, 2010
W. M. McLaughlin "Constant Reader" (Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, USA.) - See all my reviews
It is designed to charge your GPS, and protect the GPS' battery. OF COURSE IT TAKES LONGER! Works fine. I love it. 'nuf said.

1.0 out of 5 stars united integral ac/home charger for garmin nuvi 1450 lmt, September 4, 2011
this device sucks, does not work. i can see why it sold so cheap. should have purchased a better charger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn"t Work, February 4, 2011
This charger does not work for the garmin NUVI 1450 LMT. It was cheap enough but you get what you pay for. Sometimes I think certain companies do this on purpose because the cost isn't worth the hassle of sending it back. Hence pure profit for them. Needless to say,don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars wall charger disappointment, January 18, 2011
nicole collins (orinda, ca United States) - See all my reviews
This charger doesn't work! My Garmin Nuvi doesn't recharge with this wall charger only with the computer charger or the car charger; not at all convenient for walking trips!

Rate and Discover Movies