4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS Bundle
The product shipped on time and received on time in a secure package and great price. All 3 items worked perfectly out of the box. The price from Amazon was about 65% less than from Garmin for the 3 items. It is a great value.
Published on May 18, 2010 by Melvin Wood

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous AC Charger
Published on October 9, 2010 by C. Bolinder

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous AC Charger, October 9, 2010
This review is from: Garmin GPS Nuvi 255w Accessory Bundle - Car Charger + Home Travel AC Charger + USB Data Cable
The AC charger in this combination destroyed the battery in my new Garman. I thought the problem was the Garman itself. I was wrong. When I received the replacement Garman from Amazon I called the Garman help line. Under the guidance of the Garman representative I hooked up the AC charger to my replacement Garman. The displays I should have gotten in that charging situation did not occur. What I did experience during that charging raised concern with the representative. He told me to disconnect the AC charger immediately. He then instructed me to charge the unit using a usb connection to my computer. When I did that the charging procedure worked perfectly.

I returned the AC Charger to Amazon and was told I would get a full refund.

I ordered a new AC Charger directly from Garman. When I received that AC charger I immediately hooked it up to my Garman and it worked perfectly.

I'll most likely deal with Garman directly if I want to obtain any other additions to my new Garman.

1.0 out of 5 stars These products did not work for my Garmin 255W, May 26, 2010
I ordered these to put into a second vehicle, and to charge my new GPS from wall outlets. Neither the car charger nor the wall charger would charge the GPS. The GPS reacted to being plugged in as if it were plugged into a USB cable to a computer, or cycled through an attempt to open maps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use this with a Nuvi 255w!, October 15, 2010
This product is not compatible with the Garmin Nuvi 255w: as soon as one of the power sources is plugged into the device, the 255w goes into PC connection mode. This renders the car adapter rather useless, and it takes hours to charge the device with the AC charger because the 255w constantly power cycles and beeps.

Don't buy - it is a waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product, September 18, 2010
Neither the car charger or the wall charger work, although the USB cable does work. So now I'm faced with spending more to ship these back. Don't buy them

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading To Say The Least, September 11, 2010
S. Pachman (Cherry Hill, NJ) - See all my reviews
I want to say at the outset that I have absolutely no complains with either the functioning of my GPS and nor with the accessories bundle. My complaint is with item presentation on Amazon's website. T

There was no explaination on why a newbie to GPS purchasing would even need such items. I, in my ignorance bought the total package. But, I had bought the GPS and the accessory bundle under the false assumption that all items would be shipped together from Amazon. WRONG!!! They are from separate vendors. I paid full shipping on each individual accessory. In one case, a 0.75 connection cord cost me five dollars.

Buyer Beware !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS Bundle, May 18, 2010
Melvin Wood (Vero Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars GPS Accessory Bundle, December 26, 2010
R. Baker (Grayling, MI USA) - See all my reviews
The bundle did not work with my Garmin GPS nuvi 255w. Garmin itself said only Garmin tagged products should be used with their items. Although these were advertised to be compatible with my Garmin, they had no Garmin tags and did not function properly. However, upon informing the company from whom I purchased this bundle through Amazon, they did all they could to make it right: from sending a second set to providing postage so the items could be sent back without cost to me. The refund was prompt as well. While I was disappointed about the product, the company could not have provided a more exemplary service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good package, April 16, 2012
Was grateful for this package of replacement chargers. Didn't need all three, but it was a good price. And it was posted and arrived quicker than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 29, 2012
It came with everything it says. It was well worth the buy. My mom is very happy with it. Everything works properly

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad item , good customer service, December 17, 2010
Don Clifton (Moneta, VA, US) - See all my reviews
The AC adapter worked once , The car charger just does not work at all.

12/21. Vendor contacted me and issued a full refund for items. Good customer service.